Feathr is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Gainesville, with over 1500 international clients (majority are based in London, NYC, and DC). Our people are what make the difference. We’re looking for a unique individual who will dive right in and use their ingenuity to engage executives across global events and association industries. Our business has skyrocketed since its founding in 2012 and when it comes time to fill new positions, we often look to our talented SDR team. Growth opportunities include sales, customer success, operations, and marketing.
Your primary responsibility as a Sales Development Rep is to generate new business opportunities. In this critical role, you represent Feathr as the first point of contact. A successful candidate will have a positive deeply engaging phone presence, team-player mentality, and be willing to seek and take advice while applying it in real-time. If you’re someone who understands the responsibility and importance of this position, we’d like to talk to you.
- Engage senior marketing and event directors associated target accounts via cold calls, social, and email to create sales-ready opportunities
- Master tech platforms such as LinkedIn, Outreach.io, and Salesforce to find and contact prospects
- Participate in team meetings, client conferences, and ongoing training
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Determined to consistently achieve & exceed sales goals
- The desire to become fully immersed in the SaaS industry and upcoming technological landscape
- Grit required to pick up and dial
- Sales + marketing experience
- Principled + professional
- “Owner’s eyes” to continually improve our sales process
- Hungry for professional growth and development
Annual base salary of $35,000 + uncapped earnings potential. On Target Earnings of ~$43,000 annually.
We're actively hiring for the SDR team for a start date beginning next month.
Feathr is only as extraordinary as our people….and our people are pretty darn extraordinary. Together, we strive to create an authentic organization and fully realize human potential at work – rather than conform, we encourage individuals unique strengths and talents.
We count on each and every team member to go the extra mile, not because we ask you to but because you’re filled with an insatiable need to grow and be the best at what you do. Our roots are in sales tech, our passion is contagious and our people support one another like you’ve never seen.
In addition to a paid month of hands-on training from the best in the industry, you’ll receive ongoing coaching from our team leads who share insights and tips to stay ahead of the trends. The skills you will learn here will make you a valuable asset for any position in any industry. Nothing stands out more on a SAAS or sales resume than “SDR”... You’ve proven that you can hack it.
Healthcare and Personal:
We offer full vision, dental, life and medical coverage from top providers keeping you and your family in the best shape. All employees receive 20 PTO days.
Enjoy a bright and airy office located in Downtown GNV along with the perks that make us, us: fun runs, food trucks, winter balls, dog costume contests and everything in between. We work best when inspired by our community and one another.
We also depend on practicing our 5 Feathr PACTS to guide our actions and serve as the foundation of our company culture.
- Practicality: Am I incrementally improving something or delaying perfection?
- Ambition: Am I staying in my comfort zone as opposed to learning and communicating what is necessary to solve the real challenges?
- Clarity: Is my audience understanding what I’m communicating?
- Trust: Am I being sincere and trusting others to do the same?
- Service: Am I expecting more from myself than from others?
This position will be based full-time in Gainesville, FL, with the rest of the company. If you aren’t familiar, Gainesville is a hip mid-sized city with a highly educated population and a killer quality of life.