Feathr is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Gainesville, with over 1500 international clients (majority are based in London, NYC, and DC). Our people are what make the difference. We’re looking for a unique individual who will dive right in and use their ingenuity to engage executives across global events and association industries. Our business has skyrocketed since its founding in 2012 and when it comes time to fill new positions, we often look to our talented SDR team. Growth opportunities include sales, customer success, operations, and marketing.
- Engage senior marketing and event directors in within target accounts via cold calls, social, and email to create sales-ready opportunities
- Master tech platforms such as LinkedIn, Outreach.io, and Salesforce to find and contact prospects
- Be a credible resource and develop a trusted relationship with your clients
- Participate in team meetings, client conferences, and ongoing training
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Determined to consistently achieve & exceed sales goals
- The desire to become fully immersed in the SaaS industry and upcoming technological landscape
- Grit required to pick up and dial!
- Sales + marketing experience
- Principled + professional
- “Owner’s eyes” to continually improve our sales process
- Hungry for professional growth and development
We're not actively hiring for the SDR team, but because we're such go-getters, we like to get a head start on our hiring and invest the time and resources to find the right person for the job! However, we encourage you to apply whether or not this fits your timeline, because we always like learning about interested candidates and giving everyone a fair chance!
Feathr is only as extraordinary as our people….and our people are pretty darn extraordinary. Together, we strive to create an authentic organization and fully realize human potential at work – rather than conform, we encourage individuals unique strengths and talents.
Healthcare and Personal:
We offer full vision, dental, life and medical coverage from top providers keeping you and your family in the best shape. All employees receive 20 PTO days.
We also depend on practicing our 5 Feathr PACTS to guide our actions and serve as the foundation of our company culture.
- Practicality: Am I incrementally improving something or delaying perfection?
- Ambition: Am I staying in my comfort zone as opposed to learning and communicating what is necessary to solve the real challenges?
- Clarity: Is my audience understanding what I’m communicating?
- Trust: Am I being sincere and trusting others to do the same?
- Service: Am I expecting more from myself than from others?
This position will be based full-time in Gainesville, FL, with the rest of the company. If you aren’t familiar, Gainesville is a hip mid-sized city with a highly educated population and a killer quality of life.