Who We Are
Feals (feals.com) is a fast-growing wellness startup with offices in Los Angeles and Denver. We are a direct-to-consumer CBD brand with a deeply rooted commitment to customer service and helping people feel better. We offer quality CBD conveniently delivered to your doorstep with a 100% happiness guarantee. We’re expanding our lean, talented team and are looking for smart and passionate go-getters to join us.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with product, engineering and other cross-functional teams to develop elegant and usable products.
- Generate assets for use across our website such as imagery, iconography, illustrations, or animations
- Conduct quantitative & qualitative research, create sketches and wireframes, design prototypes, process flows and sitemaps.
- Identify user pain-points, troubleshoot UX problems and present an elegant solution.
- Optimize layout based on user feedback and testing. Evangelize the UX process company-wide.
- Translate data and insights into innovative ideas and holistic design decisions.
- Partner with engineering to adhere to best practices for UI components, fonts, colors and images.
- Develop a deep understanding of our users and our content through research, analytics and experimentation.
- Align all projects to roadmaps, design guidelines and product vision.
- Create strategies and present hypotheses to continually test, learn and iterate.
Who You Are
- Communicative. You have the ability to communicate complex information clearly to many different audiences, from executives to the engineers on the front lines.
- Collaborative. You build trust with your teammates and work with a sense of togetherness towards a common goal.
- Listener. You hear and understand what each constituent is telling you. You have a high degree of empathy, able to take a walk in our members’ footsteps to craft an elegant user experience.
- Organized. You are an organizational nerd! You can’t focus unless things are organized and in their place. You have strong planning, project management, and organizational skills in order to be proactive and keep timelines on track. You’re comfortable managing multiple projects at a time.
- An analytical mind. You’re data driven and use data and instinct to make decisions and improve OKRs with a strong ability to use insights to frame recommendations and results into concise and actionable reports.
- Innovative. You challenge the status-quo with creative and outside-the-box thinking. You continuously iterate and seek ways to operate more efficiently and effectively.
- Self-driven. You are self-motivated, highly proactive and demonstrate an ability to work autonomously, taking the lead on projects and anticipating the needs of the team
- Team player. You have a positive attitude, excellent work ethic and strong interpersonal skills. You’re not afraid to get gritty and roll up your sleeves
- Passionate. You’re intrinsically motivated to make a positive impact on the wellbeing of others, inclusive of our Feals’ members.
What You Need
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in UI/UX Design or related-field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience: 3+ years of product design experience, ideally owning the full cycle from concept to creation.
- Portfolio demonstrating an exceptional grasp of modern digital design concepts.
- Experience with A/B testing processes and expertise using data to inform design decisions.
- A deep arsenal of design tools such as Sketch, Figma, and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment. Previous startup experience is preferred.
- Understanding of information architecture and UI animation principles.
Why Join Feals?
- Competitive salaries and top quality medical, dental, and vision plans
- Equity participation
- Wellness + Fitness Subsidies
- Unlimited Vacation - 10 days minimum to help feel your best
- Leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
- Weekly informal all-hands Zoom meetings and monthly digital happy hours
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.