Please note that this position requires physical residency in the U.S.
Fathom is on a mission to understand and structure the world’s medical data. We are a venture-backed company with an engineering team out of organizations like Google, Facebook, and Twitch. We are starting by using NLP deep learning to structure the data contained within physician notes to automate medical coding, a process performed by 125,000 FTEs that costs the US healthcare system over $15B annually.
Fathom is hiring a US-based Product Manager (PM) to scale out customer onboarding, and quality control, as well as spearhead development of new features and products.
This is a great role for enterprise-oriented individuals who are fast learners; are details- and systems- oriented; and love working with data, just as much as they do with customers.
You will work across all stakeholders, including customers and the product, engineering, and sales teams. You will drive the continued delivery of high-accuracy services, onboarding of new customers, and development of new products.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
- Becoming a Subject Matter Expert in both Medical Coding and the use of Machine Learning to deliver a Product
- Own the onboarding and continued success of new customer services
- Driving the continuous improvement of our automated coding service
We are looking for a teammate with:
- 2+ years in a technical role, such as as a Software Engineer, Data Scientist, or Product Manager on a technical and/or highly complex domain (e.g., certain fintech/payments)
- Experience working with top-tier technical teams, including negotiating and writing detailed business requirements with an engineering team
Bonus points if you have:
- STEM degree
- Professional experience with machine learning, data science, and/or healthcare
- Experience working directly with enterprise customers