Fathom is a Series A startup with an engineering team out of organizations like Google, Facebook, Snap, and Twitch, on a mission to understand and structure the world’s medical data. We are starting by using deep learning to structure the data contained within physician notes in order to automate medical coding, a process performed by 125,000 FTEs that costs the US healthcare system almost $10B annually.
We are looking for a Head of Customer Success to lead engagements and implementations with Fathom’s largest accounts. This ideal candidate will have a broad range of competencies, including: leadership, change management, business consulting, and account management with technical professional services.
As Head of Customer Success you will:
- Manage and monitor the client-side of the implementation process, delivering best-in-class client service and meeting every milestone
- Define implementation best practices, creating an efficient and repeatable model, contributing to and iterating upon Fathom’s Customer Success playbook
- Collaborate with a broad range of technical, operational, and clinical experts to deploy and expand Fathom’s services within accounts
- Provide reporting on account progress and forecasts
- Build and nurture relationships with key stakeholders to ensure alignment
- Provide mentorship and coaching to junior members of the customer success team
- Travel when necessary at key implementation milestones
- Provide feedback to the product, sales, marketing, and executive team to ensure the client voice is present
We are looking for someone who brings:
- A demonstrated track record of success
- 5+ years of experience in large enterprise customer success, management consulting, banking, sales, or some combination of.
- Comfortable presenting to and leading meetings with C and VP-level executives
- Analytical and detail-oriented, able to appropriately communicate detail to clients and other senior stakeholders
- An exceptional written and verbal communicator, able to distill technical concepts to non-technical audience
- Able to construct, deliver upon, and manage long-term project plans and roll-outs
Bonus points if you have:
- Prior experience in an entrepreneurial environment
- Prior experience in healthcare, double bonus if dealing with electronic health records or revenue cycle management