Our annual hiring event is happening August 13th 9am – 6pm, at ALL our locations!
We will be conducting 1st and 2nd interviews and making job offers to qualified candidates on the spot!
Meet us at 801 East Main Street Pulaski VA 24301
The Manager in Training (MIT) is an integral component of our branch team. Our standard branch staff is comprised of a Branch Manager and a Sales Representative. As an MIT, you will begin your career as a Sales Representative, learning all aspects of our business and culture. As you demonstrate a commitment to your future by seizing every learning opportunity you encounter, we will provide every available resource to ensure you can develop into the career you have chosen.
- Effectively communicates the benefits of company products and programs during inbound and outbound sales call opportunities
- Explains contracts to customers thoroughly and ensures all necessary documents are properly completed and signed by both parties to meet federal, state and local requirements
- Produces consistent customer growth through effective execution of lending and account management practices, with an emphasis on customer retention
- Satisfactorily completes the Unit Manager Training Program prior to promotion to Branch Manager
Specific knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Problem solving and negotiation
- Effective written and oral presentation
- Networking and business development
- Prior management experience
- Organization and time management
Benefits and Compensation Overview:
- Competitive wages starting from $11.18 to $12.85 per hour
- Bonus eligible when promoted to Branch Manager
- Majority company paid Health, Dental, and Vision
- 401k Program
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid sick leave and personal days
- Paid vacation and major holidays
Minimum Required Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Satisfactory credit report, criminal background check, driving record and drug test
- Reliable form of personal transportation and valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to commute to multiple locations and/or agree to relocate for promotion to Branch Manager
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.