As an Area Manager you will coach, develop and inspire your team to reach company goals and metrics in a fast-paced and high-energy environment while instilling and modeling our core values:
Customers - Coworkers – Company - Communication
Our Company is a leading provider of short-term consumer loans, operating since 1994. We build strong relationships by providing a valuable service to the communities in which we serve by offering access to short-term financial solutions in the form of Title, Payday and Signature Installment Loans that fit our client's immediate financial needs.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate how we value our Customers by: Preparing your team to ensure our customers are offered the loans they need while providing an outstanding customer experience in a safe, clean and inviting branch.
- Demonstrate how we value our Coworkers by : Fostering a culture of continuous improvement and teamwork that ensures every coworker has the opportunity to excel in their career.
- Demonstrate how we value our Company by: Leading with integrity while striving to build a performance-driven atmosphere and embracing all opportunities to contribute to the success of the organization while being a champion for policy and procedure execution.
- Demonstrate how we value Communication by: Communicating honestly and timely with coworkers and customers.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience in multi-unit leadership role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in retail, sales, or financial industry
- Strong desire to succeed in a competitive market
- Valid Driver's License
Excellent Benefits and Competitive Salary
- Company car, laptop, cell phone and AMEX (provided for all business expenses)
- Majority company paid Health, Dental, and Vision
- 401k Program
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid sick leave and personal days
- Paid vacation and major holidays