Fashion Nova is an inclusive fashion-forward and trend-driven apparel and lifestyle brand that celebrates all dimensions of confidence. We use our platform to spread positivity with brands for women, men, curve, luxe, sport, swim, beauty, and kids. We are obsessed with creating the best experience available for our customers and employees.
Fashion Nova was built on the backbone of individuality and inclusiveness. Our brands are worn and celebrated worldwide by customers, celebrities, and influencers because of our uniquely creative and talented employees.
The Sales Associate will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service pursuant to company standards, achieving individual sales goals, driving team collaboration, maintaining merchandising standards, and safeguarding company assets.
- Create and foster a culture that ensures the customer centric retail experience
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions, product, and eCommerce advertisements
- Assist in merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping
- Process and replenish merchandise displayed within the store
- Instrument price changes within the department
- Operate a computerized point of sale cash register: including the accurate entering of sales information, receiving payment for products, processing credit card transactions, and processing refunds, exchanges, voids and issuing store credits
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of all retail merchandise including price, special product considerations, and location in the brick-and-mortar location
- Perform all merchandise receipt processing, including in the POS system, merchant inspection, tagging, stocking and displays with precision
- Actively maintain the store appearance including keeping merchandise neatly organized and attractively displayed to maintain the highest level of visual presentation
- Stylize your personal appearance to represent the brand
- Ability to commute to other brick-and-mortar locations
- High School Diploma | GED
- The availability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Excellent communication, verbal, and written skills
- Unparalleled customer service skills
- Able to learn or adapt to technology provided by the company
- Knowledge of administrative aspects of store operations
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Able to communicate with customers
- Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives
- English, additional language(s) an advantage
Fashion Nova, LLC, and subsidiaries thereof, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are steadfast in our commitment to equal employment opportunities and pledge that these objectives are reflected in all aspects of our daily operations. We will continue to recruit, hire, train, and advance in employment qualified individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, status as a protected veteran, criminal history, or status as an individual with a disability; and shall not discriminate against any individual, any such characteristic, nor any other classification protected by local, state and|or federal law.