Fashion Nova is an inclusive fashion-forward and trend-driven apparel and lifestyle brand that celebrates all dimensions of confidence. We use our platform to spread positivity with brands for women, men, curve, luxe, sport, swim, beauty, and kids. We are obsessed with creating the best experience available for our customers and employees.
Fashion Nova was built on the backbone of individuality and inclusiveness. Our brands are worn and celebrated worldwide by customers, celebrities, and influencers because of our uniquely creative and talented employees.
The Copywriter will aid in elevating our brand voice and providing daily creative insight to help push the product and promote the brand. Working with a team of creatives, you will brainstorm and develop new click bait copy every day.
- Develop new written content for our creative and marketing teams
- Define, develop, and curate the Fashion Nova brand across all platforms
- Create copy for our homepage, email marketing, social media captions, SMS text, and internal communications
- Work closely with the graphics department and content creation team to make fresh, on trend, innovative material on a daily basis
- Advise on improving content across all platforms and departments
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of all copy and retrieve any missing information
- Three plus years of creative copywriting experience
- Fashion or beauty experience is preferred
- Portfolio of work, containing short and long-form content including content written for the web, white-papers, and|or blog postings
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage deadlines, adapt with rapidly changing priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
- Ability to work in a productive and effective manner in a fast-paced environment
- Strong writing, grammatical and proofreading skills with an elevated level of creativity
- Detail-oriented, organized and dependable
- BA|BS degree or equivalent work experience
- English, additional language(s) an advantage
- Schedule of this position: Monday – Friday | Core business hours | Onsite
- Formalized career paths
- Flat management platform
- Manager Training Academy
- Creative Development Internship Program
- Fashion Nova Cares Program
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401k match, with immediate vesting upon eligibility
- Stocked kitchens with gratis snacks and drinks
- Weekly catered lunches
- Summer Fridays at Headquarters
- Team bonding events and programs
- Employee discounts
Fashion Nova, LLC, and subsidiaries thereof, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are steadfast in our commitment to equal employment opportunities and pledge that these objectives are reflected in all aspects of our daily operations. We will continue to recruit, hire, train, and advance in employment qualified individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, status as a protected veteran, criminal history, or status as an individual with a disability; and shall not discriminate against any individual, any such characteristic, nor any other classification protected by local, state and|or federal law.