Fashion Nova is an inclusive fashion-forward and trend-driven apparel and lifestyle brand that celebrates all dimensions of confidence. We use our platform to spread positivity with brands for women, men, curve, luxe, sport, swim, beauty, and kids. We are obsessed with creating the best experience available for our customers and employees.
Fashion Nova was built on the backbone of individuality and inclusiveness. Our brands are worn and celebrated worldwide by customers, celebrities, and influencers because of our uniquely creative and talented employees.
This role will primarily focus on the creation of all graphics, including but not limited to email campaigns, affiliate banners, social and media ads, and homepage|site creative for fashionnova.com. The Graphic Designer II should have in-depth knowledge of the digital space, an understanding of Adobe Creative, along with an attention to detail and strong time management skills.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to keep pace in a highly fluid, ever-changing, collaborative workplace. You must also have excellent communication skills in order to engage the attention of our experienced leadership team and influence|respond to complexities with a high level of technical acumen.
- Design daily newsletters and marketing materials including but not limited to, email, affiliate, paid social, media, and homepage|site banners for Mens ecommerce
- Produces graphic sketches, designs, and copy layouts for a variety of applications
- Determines size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, select styles and size of type, and arranges layout based upon available space, knowledge of layout principles, and aesthetic design concepts
- Maintain brand guidelines and ensure assets hold brand consistency
- Partner with Digital Marketing to leverage performance data and learnings to iterate optimizations to campaigns
- Utilize performance data to iterate creative designs for marketing and social campaigns
- Special projects are completed as needed
- Other duties relating to graphics or marketing may be assigned
- BA|BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Three plus years creating content and material for a fashion company
- eCommerce experience
- Exceptional skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills required
- English, additional language(s) an advantage
- Schedule of this position: Monday – Friday | Core business hours | Onsite
- Formalized career paths
- Flat management platform
- Manager Training Academy
- Creative Development Internship Program
- Fashion Nova Cares Program
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401k match, with immediate vesting upon eligibility
- Stocked kitchens with gratis snacks and drinks
- Weekly catered lunches
- Summer Fridays at Headquarters
- Team bonding events and programs
- Employee discounts
Fashion Nova, LLC, and subsidiaries thereof, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are steadfast in our commitment to equal employment opportunities and pledge that these objectives are reflected in all aspects of our daily operations. We will continue to recruit, hire, train, and advance in employment qualified individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, status as a protected veteran, criminal history, or status as an individual with a disability; and shall not discriminate against any individual, any such characteristic, nor any other classification protected by local, state and|or federal law.