Fashion Nova is an inclusive fashion-forward and trend-driven apparel and lifestyle brand that celebrates all dimensions of confidence. We use our platform to spread positivity with brands for women, men, curve, luxe, sport, swim, beauty, and kids. We are obsessed with creating the best experience available for our customers and employees.
Fashion Nova was built on the backbone of individuality and inclusiveness. Our brands are worn and celebrated worldwide by customers, celebrities, and influencers because of our uniquely creative and talented employees.
The Production Assistant is responsible for supporting the Product Development team with sample and purchase order organization. You will organize, count, and assess how many samples are in the Product Development team’s queue. You will also schedule fit appointments with the vendors and models, and will assist with the TOP coordination.
- Issue purchase orders to factories based on information obtained during product development
- Product development to track orders from purchase order to shipment on the work-in-progress (WIP) track
- Attend all sample fittings to ensure work was completed correctly, and provide feedback through fit comments to internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain all vendor communication from the Product Development teams hand-off
- Identify issues pre-purchase order and raising them to the attention of Product Development and Design teams to resolve issues prior to the production process
- Track daily sample count to best prioritize queue
- Direct communication with vendors to coordinate and voice any updates regarding fit samples
- Coordinate with Fit Team to track vendor|live model fit times
- Send daily recaps for all samples: PD, Fit, PP and TOP
- Maintain organization of the Library with the Library Team
- Support the PP|TOP teams with other tasks
- Basic understanding of Google Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Must have excellent time-management and organization skills - Consistently be able to make deadlines
- Must be able to effectively communicate in person and via email
- High ability to work efficiently and quickly without a lack of superior quality
- Exceptional attention to detail and quality control.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and reorder workload in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- BA|BS degree or equivalent work experience
- English, additional language(s) an advantage
- Schedule of this position: Monday – Friday | Core business hours | Onsite
- Formalized career paths
- Flat management platform
- Manager Training Academy
- Creative Development Internship Program
- Fashion Nova Cares Program
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401k match, with immediate vesting upon eligibility
- Stocked kitchens with gratis snacks and drinks
- Weekly catered lunches
- Summer Fridays at Headquarters
- Team bonding events and programs
- Employee discounts
Fashion Nova, LLC, and subsidiaries thereof, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are steadfast in our commitment to equal employment opportunities and pledge that these objectives are reflected in all aspects of our daily operations. We will continue to recruit, hire, train, and advance in employment qualified individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, status as a protected veteran, criminal history, or status as an individual with a disability; and shall not discriminate against any individual, any such characteristic, nor any other classification protected by local, state and|or federal law.