Fashion Nova is an inclusive fashion-forward and trend-driven apparel and lifestyle brand that celebrates all dimensions of confidence. We use our platform to spread positivity with brands for women, men, curve, luxe, sport, swim, beauty, and kids. We are obsessed with creating the best experience available for our customers and employees.
Fashion Nova was built on the backbone of individuality and inclusiveness. Our brands are worn and celebrated worldwide by customers, celebrities, and influencers because of our uniquely creative and talented employees.
The Manager, Retention Marketing will oversee the Company’s creative email marketing initiatives that elevate our brand and captivate our customers. You will methodically optimize and experiment with different approaches, while leading ongoing campaigns and targeting different stages of the customer lifecycle.
The Manager, Retention Marketing will expertly test and elevate winning strategies and content in collaboration with our Marketing, Content, and Creative Teams. You will also partner with our Sr. Data Insights Analyst to identify key performance indicators (KPIs) and apply email marketing levers to crush performance goals.
- Optimize all campaigns by testing subject lines, creative, copy, send time, etcetera
- Develop customer lifecycle campaigns from onboarding flows, to retention, while eliminating the risk of lapsing emails
- Develop customer segments that are integrated into our flow lifecycle with personalized content
- Overhaul existing flows based on strategy and collaboration with our marketing and content teams
- Develop email testing plans, report results, and provide recommendations for enhancement and elevation
- Drive an avid mobile-first approach to optimizing all email templates
- Analyze results of campaigns, generating reporting analytics with insights and recommendations for optimization
- Ensure the flawless engagement on all emails, including QA content, linking, segmentation, etcetera
- Own the end-to-end management of all emails (EXCLUDING CONTENT CREATION), including strategy, campaign setup, reporting, and daily monitoring
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure that all creative assets are approved and scheduled prior to deployment
- Support in maintaining email deliverability and integrity across all IPs using Return Path
- Four plus years of experience across email and SMS campaigns
- Experience working with Klaviyo and or Sailthru
- Experience with key email metrics to support and recommend innovative marketing strategies
- Knowledge in CAN-SPAM, GDPR and email best practices
- Impeccable attention to detail and quality assurance
- BA|BS degree or equivalent work experience
- English, additional language(s) an advantage
- Schedule of this position: Monday – Friday | Core business hours | Onsite
- Formalized career paths
- Flat Management platform
- Manager Training Academy
- Creative Development Internship Program
- Fashion Nova Cares Program
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401k match, with immediate vesting upon eligibility
- Stocked kitchen with gratis snacks and drinks
- Weekly catered lunches
- Summer Fridays at Headquarters
- Team bonding events and programs
- Employee discounts
Fashion Nova, LLC, and subsidiaries thereof, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are steadfast in our commitment to equal employment opportunities and pledge that these objectives are reflected in all aspects of our daily operations. We will continue to recruit, hire, train, and advance in employment qualified individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, status as a protected veteran, criminal history, or status as an individual with a disability; and shall not discriminate against any individual, any such characteristic, nor any other classification protected by local, state and/or federal law.