Farther is a rapidly growing RIA that combines expert advisors with cutting-edge technology - delivering a comprehensive, tailored wealth management experience.
Farther’s founders are leaders and innovators from the private wealth industry who possess a unique blend of traditional wealth management, fintech, and technology production expertise. We’re backed by top-tier venture capital firms, fintech investors, and industry leaders.
Joining Farther means joining a collaborative team of entrepreneurs who are passionate about helping their clients and our teammates achieve more. If you’re the type who breaks through walls to get things done the right way, we want to build the future of wealth management with you.
As a Senior Financial Advisor, you are an entrepreneur under the Farther umbrella building a client-first business with modern tools backing you. You have maximum autonomy to grow your client base and serve your clients. You are responsible for identifying prospect needs, communicating how you and Farther can help better manage client wealth, and demonstrating the unique value we can deliver together. You apply your history of success in acquiring client relationships and comprehensive financial knowledge base to bring new clients onto the Farther platform and serve them with excellence once they’re on board.
You'll be supported every step of the way with technology that helps you prospect, eliminates tedious ops and admin work, and differentiates you from every other investment advisor out there.
As a pioneering member of Farther’s advisor team, this is more than just a run of the mill wealth management opportunity - it’s an opportunity to have a huge impact on the company and to change the entire wealth industry so it works better for clients and advisors.
Successful candidates are ambitious and tenacious, always aspiring to excellence in their craft and caring deeply about clients. Joining Farther is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to build the future of wealth management and reap the rewards for doing so.
- Turn prospects into clients and clients into raving Farther fans
- Source and manage prospects, effectively utilize proprietary data-driven prospecting tools, hone multiple outreach efforts, and build deep relationships with clients
- Consult with clients on wealth management strategies and guide them to achieve their personal and financial goals
- Proven track record of success in acquiring new wealth management relationships
- Consistently demonstrated ambition, drive, and grit
- Expert, current knowledge of investment products and services across personal finance
- Ability to convey financial advice with empathy, understanding, humility, and confidence
- Passion for building a better personal finance experience
- Existing transferrable client base
- Series 65 or equivalent; clean U4
- CFA or CFP certification
We make bringing over your existing client base a seamless experience. We'll work with you to build a transition plan, guide you through communications, and handle the ops and admin work for you. In other words, we'll hold your hand every step of the way to ensure a smooth transition for your practice and your clients.
Our compensation plan is designed to attract and reward the best with top of the industry payouts. If building a 3X bigger book faster with a better product for your clients and virtually zero ops and admin work for you sounds good, then let's go farther together.
REMOTE AND HYBRID WORK
We're a firm born in the pandemic and as comfortable with remote work as we are with in-person. Whether you're in SF or Boise, NYC or Jacksonville, LA or Atlanta we can make it work.