Proudly Farmers First℠!
What do you get when you cross the best of Silicon Valley innovation and technology with the value driven mission of Family Farmers around the world?
Farmers Business Network, Inc. (FBN℠)!
FBN℠ was created by farmers for farmers and is on a mission to power the prosperity of Family Farmers around the world by leveling the playing field through insights, commerce and community. Our goal is to enable them to make smart business decisions that maximize their farms profit potential for generations to come, helping to ensure the fundamental economic viability and sustainability of family farms and rural communities.
We are a dynamic, and innovative AgTech company that offers competitive compensation and benefits and is backed by top investors including Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, DBL Partners, T Rowe Price and Temasek.
As a Product Designer at FBN, your main focus will be to create intuitive product experiences for new and existing features across the FBN platform. You will be working directly with our farmer members to understand their needs and motivations, towards developing creative design solutions to address these needs. Our efforts directly affect the work and lives of those within our member network, there’s no shortage of impactful projects at FBN.
At FBN, the pace is fast with an expectation that designers own multiple projects at once, while efficiently managing priorities between various stages of the design process. In a given week, you may be working through interaction flows on a new project, thinking through ways to improve the design of an existing feature, and getting feedback on a prototype.
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience working in either a UX or product design role
- Experience designing for multiple platforms (Mobile web, Android, iOS, desktop web)
- Previous project work with a focus on defining user flows and solid interaction design
- Proven track record of conducting user research, and translating user feedback into creative design solutions
- Capability to develop and test prototypes
- Ability to work closely with multiple-cross functional stakeholders
- Experience in problem solving in a group setting on a whiteboard, while receiving constructive feedback
- Ability to own and work across multiple projects, end-to-end, simultaneously
- Eager to develop new skills, engage with a variety of user types, and continuously hone your design craft
- Interest and willingness to participate in farm visits in the midwest to better engage with and understand our farmer members. No prior experience in agriculture is needed.
Nice to Have
- Experience in systems thinking, and developing solutions that goes beyond a digital product to include people, process, and other components
- Working with and utilizing design systems
- Health Insurance
- Stock Options
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Compensation and title for this position may be adjusted to suit your experience and qualifications. We also offer an attractive benefits package that includes health, vision, and dental insurance.
Farmer’s Business Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and participates in U.S. Citizenship and Immigration’s E-Verify program. Diverse candidates are encouraged to apply.