Farmers Business Network® (FBN®) is on a mission to power the prosperity of family farmers and rural communities around the world, transforming how the world farms with an integrated, technology-enabled agricultural platform.
We offer high ROI farm inputs, fintech and sustainability products and services powered by network data, and farm-tested insights from our global farmer community. Our platform helps FBN® members make confident decisions to ensure the economic viability of their farms, while also empowering them to be a part of the solution as the global community confronts its most pressing issues: providing food security for a growing population, transitioning to more sustainable agriculture, and responding to climate change.
We are a dynamic, innovative, and mission-driven AgTech company that offers competitive compensation and benefits as well as boundless career mobility. We are backed by top investors, including Fidelity, ADM, Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, DBL Partners, T Rowe Price and Temasek. We have been featured in these articles by the Wall Street Journal and Forbes, and were also named "One of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World" by Fast Company Magazine.
The Warehouse Worker/Driver will contribute to the success of FBN by playing a critical role in the order fulfillment and delivery of FBN products to consumers. They will be required to ensure the accuracy of the orders, trip planning, completing paperwork, complying with health and safety rules and regulations and acting as an ambassador for FBN.
- Shipping and receiving of inventory: receipt, pick, pack, ship and return of product
- Completing regular inventory verification and counting including cycle counts with a high degree of accuracy
- Knowledge of WMS system an asset but will be trained on it
- Maintain clean work environment free of debris and hazards
- Comply with warehousing rules/regulations and with company policies and procedures
- Loads, unloads, replenishes and restocks material using skid steer, forklift, pallet jack etc
- Follows proper processes and completes paperwork for order picking, returns or identifying damaged goods
- Other duties/responsibilities as required
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have reliable transportation to the warehouse facility
- 2+ years working warehouse experience with verifiable forklift skills
- Understanding of provincial and local health & safety regulations regarding the handling and transportation of agricultural products
- Passionate about agriculture, farming and desire to put Farmers First®
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Attention to detail, reliable and punctual
- Customer service focused
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment where requirements can change frequently
- Safety mindset
- Able to work outside in variable temperatures and adverse weather conditions
- High level interpersonal and relationship building skills, customer focused
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to get certified with our in-house training on forklift, skid steer, WHMIS and TDG per AWSA protocols
- Experience with RF technology preferred
- First Aid training is an asset
To understand the physical demands of this job, please click this link and refer to Template D