Proudly Farmers First℠!
What do you get when you cross the best of Silicon Valley innovation and technology with the value driven mission of Family Farmers around the world?
Farmers Business Network, Inc. (FBN℠)!
FBN℠ was created by farmers for farmers and is on a mission to power the prosperity of Family Farmers around the world by leveling the playing field through insights, commerce and community. Our goal is to enable them to make smart business decisions that maximize their farms profit potential for generations to come, helping to ensure the fundamental economic viability and sustainability of family farms and rural communities.
We are a dynamic, and innovative AgTech company that offers competitive compensation and benefits and is backed by top investors including Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, DBL Partners, T Rowe Price and Temasek.
The Experience Manager, FBN Direct Global is accountable for managing the systems, processes, efficiency, and operational excellence of a 35+ employee Customer Experience organization that provides 24-hour customer delight and order-to-cash support. The role is an integral part of a fast-growing and industry-leading organization that provides crop protection and seed products (via the FBN Direct platform) to farmers in the United States, Canada, and Australia. Responsibilities include:
- Design, own, and optimize team processes and workflows to provide delightful customer experiences alongside 24-hour service and order-to-cash support
- Learn the regulatory and transactional requirements needed to sell/fulfill seed and crop protection products in the US, Canada, and Australia - develop processes needed to transact seamlessly
- Proactively collaborate with Customer Experience Team Managers on a daily basis to ensure operations are defined, streamlined, and standardized across the globe
- Manage the Customer Experience department’s operational relationship with staff members in other parts of the business such as the in-country FBN Direct business units, Strategy & Business Operations, Marketing, Logistics, and Crop Marketing & Financial Services
- Collaborate with FBN Direct Store Product Managers on customer experience enhancements
- Collaborate with IT on implementing/maintaining advanced contact center tools that enable global call routing and customer support
- Design and analyze surveys / feedback collection from customers across their lifecycle
- Lead initiatives to promote self service for purchase, fulfillment, and support
- Own daily measurement/reporting of CSAT, NPS, CES, retention, transaction readiness, order creation-to-approval velocity, and other key metrics for the business
- Propose data-driven ways for the customer experience team to cross-sell and upsell in their interactions with customers
- Leverage data and provide tools that enable customer experience team members to proactively segment customers and onboard them into FBN Direct for transaction readiness using a mobile-first approach
- Create analytics to uncover new insights/trends on customer experience team performance
- Make data-driven recommendations to enhance customer experience and manage department budget allocation
- Develop systems and processes to efficiently/quickly share information across teams in the US, Canada, and Australia
- Develop and optimize the team’s use of CRM/ERP tools
- Manage applicable technology systems and platforms for the Customer Experience organization
- Manage small team of up to 1-2 direct reports
- Commit to overall team and company success with a willingness to assist with duties outside of scope as needed
We're looking for confident, motivated, competitive, and innovative individuals with a strong work ethic and a desire to work in a fast-changing environment filled with ambiguity. Desired characteristics/qualifications include:
- MBA (or equivalent experience)
- 3-5 years of experience managing workflows or analyzing data in CRM or ERP software
- Employment or consulting experience focused on customer experience, customer success, or customer service organization strategy/operations
- Data visualization and analysis experience (Tableau and SQL preferred)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We offer a competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package that includes health, vision, and dental insurance.
Farmer’s Business Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and participates in U.S. Citizenship and Immigration’s E-Verify program.