Proudly Farmers First℠!
What do you get when you cross the best of Silicon Valley innovation and technology with the value driven mission of Family Farmers around the world?
Farmers Business Network, Inc. (FBN℠)!
FBN℠ was created by farmers for farmers and is on a mission to power the prosperity of Family Farmers around the world by leveling the playing field through insights, commerce and community. Our goal is to enable them to make smart business decisions that maximize their farms profit potential for generations to come, helping to ensure the fundamental economic viability and sustainability of family farms and rural communities.
We are a dynamic, and innovative AgTech company that offers competitive compensation and benefits and is backed by top investors including Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, DBL Partners, T Rowe Price and Temasek.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is up for a dynamic and high-growth opportunity with our Business Operations Team.
A successful candidate will have good attention to detail, troubleshooting skills, the ability to learn new technologies quickly, and the ability to work on their own as well as within a small team. Candidates should demonstrate willingness to go the extra mile for the team's success. They will be a leader, problem solver, creative thinker, and involved in daily business operations. This position is an excellent opportunity for a technology professional looking to be at the heart of a fast growing company.
- Strong interviewing and active-listening skills to understand and solve stakeholder pain
- Identifies project requirements by interviewing, analyzing operations, determining project scope, documenting results, and communicating clearly and effectively to stakeholders
- Prepares stakeholders to use systems by conducting training
- Ability to manage, prioritize, and deliver on multiple concurrent work items with varying levels of effort, value, and lead time required
- Steers projects to ensure delivery of business value. Is visible, vocal, and objective
- Maintain and populate data for our Business Intelligence tools
- Must be internal operations-focused and external client focused while working with multiple types of business data
- Proactively communicates and collaborates with stakeholders to define and solve issues leading to business process streamlining and improvement
- Verifies results by completing tests and assists with documentation requirements involved with enhancements
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, and recommending actions
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
- Assist in supporting applications after implementation by providing daily support, training, designing reports and other support tasks.
- Help to define acceptance criteria for completion of the solution.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 plus years of experience in a business analyst position
- 3 plus years of experience with Agile software development
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and gathering requirements from all levels of an organization
- Proven ability to identify, evaluate, and recommend technical and business alternatives that meet requirements
- Basic HTML / CSS / jQuery
- Knowledge and experience with basic relational databases such as SQL is helpful
- Strong organizational/project management skills with the ability to pay strong attention to detail while meeting deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented, agile development environment
- Proven ability to edit and create content to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Hands on development experience with business intelligence tools such as Tableau or other dashboard presentation tools
- Knowledge and experience with Salesforce and NetSuite preferred
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of relevant experience preferred
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Compensation and title for this position will be adjusted to suit your experience and qualifications. We also offer an attractive benefits package that includes health, vision, and dental insurance.