Proudly Farmers First℠!
What do you get when you cross the best of Silicon Valley innovation and technology with the value driven mission of Family Farmers around the world?
Farmers Business Network, Inc. (FBN℠)!
FBN℠ was created by farmers for farmers and is on a mission to power the prosperity of Family Farmers around the world by leveling the playing field through insights, commerce and community. Our goal is to enable them to make smart business decisions that maximize their farms profit potential for generations to come, helping to ensure the fundamental economic viability and sustainability of family farms and rural communities.
We are a dynamic, and innovative AgTech company that offers competitive compensation and benefits and is backed by top investors including Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, DBL Partners, T Rowe Price and Temasek.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is up for a dynamic and high-growth opportunity with our growing IT Team.
The IT Help Desk Support Specialist is primarily responsible for providing excellent customer service and support in a responsive, respectful manner to end users on a variety of computer and telecommunications issues. Installs and maintains computer hardware, software and peripherals.
A successful candidate will have good attention to detail, troubleshooting skills, the ability to learn new technologies quickly, and the ability to work on their own as well as within a small team. Candidates should demonstrate willingness to go the extra mile for the team's success. This position is an excellent opportunity for a technology professional looking to be at the heart of a fast growing company.
- Prepares and configures laptops for new employees.
- Installs, configures and maintains approved software on laptops
- Helps onboard new employees; instructs users in the use of equipment, software, and GSuite/Gmail.
- Troubleshoots, resolves or escalates hardware and software problems proactively or as identified by users.
- Identifies and resolves system security issues to include antivirus, spyware & system software updates.
- Supports and maintains voice communications systems.
- Provides support for audio-visual equipment.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Strong interviewing and active-listening skills to understand and solve stakeholder pain
- Up to 25% travel is required
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Associates in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field preferred or equivalent work-related experience. Years of experience may substitute for degree.
- 2+ years in information technology experience preferably in help desk support
- Experience supporting Google Apps/Gmail and Microsoft Office; network printing; corporate email
- IT Help Desk: 2 years (Required)
- Experience with Mac and Windows computers (Mac preferred)
- Experience with ERP and CRM systems (Netsuite and Salesforce, preferred)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Compensation and title for this position will be adjusted to suit your experience and qualifications. We also offer an attractive benefits package that includes health, vision, and dental insurance.