Proudly Farmers First℠!
What do you get when you cross the best of Silicon Valley innovation and technology with the value driven mission of Family Farmers around the world?
Farmers Business Network, Inc. (FBN℠)!
FBN℠ was created by farmers for farmers and is on a mission to power the prosperity of Family Farmers around the world by leveling the playing field through insights, commerce and community. Our goal is to enable them to make smart business decisions that maximize their farms profit potential for generations to come, helping to ensure the fundamental economic viability and sustainability of family farms and rural communities.
We are a dynamic, and innovative AgTech company that offers competitive compensation and benefits and is backed by top investors including Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, DBL Partners, T Rowe Price and Temasek.
Reporting to the VP of HR & People, the Head of Total Rewards will be a key member of the People leadership team and will work closely with the Executive team and the Board of Directors. This person will lead our global compensation, equity and benefit programs. These programs are core to our employee value proposition and enable us to attract and retain our talented employees. This position will engage with both internal and external partners to drive the development and execution of FBN’s reward and recognition practices, build strong and scalable processes, and build both a center of excellence and a world class team. If you’re ready to bring your strategic and operational total rewards skills to FBN, we want to hear from you!
- Drive the strategic design and execution of the company’s global compensation, equity, and benefits programs in line with our business needs, culture, and values to include philosophy, job evaluation and salary surveys, salary and incentive structures, pay budgets and equity analysis.
- Oversee the creation of policies and procedures to ensure global compliance and the achievement of equitable and competitive employee total cash and equity compensation.
- Oversee the company’s benefits programs including health, welfare and retirement programs in 3+ countries, ensuring compliance and cost competitiveness.
- Establish and measure key compensation and benefit program metrics. Regularly benchmark company programs and monitor external trends in order to proactively adjust company plans and programs to ensure market competitiveness.
- Build deep and trusted partnerships with senior leaders and people team leaders across the organization.
- Lead annual strategic planning, in partnership with Finance, on company-wide rewards programs and budgets.
- Provide ongoing mentorship, training and development to the rewards team
- Develop and maintain effective communication strategies to drive employee awareness and understanding of all compensation and benefit programs.
- 10+ years of Total Rewards leadership experience. Preferably with enterprise sales experience.
- Experience within a start-up or a high growth environment is strongly preferred.
- Experience working in a company with a global presence is preferred.
- Strong track record building, leading and mentoring a diverse and high performing team.
- Excellent business acumen, strong strategic planning and analytic skills.
- Experience working and leading cross-functionally in a high growth business environment.
- Ability to develop effective relationships at all levels of the organization and inspire trust and confidence both internally and externally.
- Growth mindset, sense of curiosity and dedication to the team’s success.
- Strong analytical skills or the ability to leverage data to make recommendations and decisions.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion; maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong executive presence.
- Strong attention to detail, organization and the highest standards for accuracy and precision.
- Ability to manage effectively with ambiguity, manage multiple projects through completion on time and on budget and to prioritize in a rapidly changing environment.