Proudly Farmers First℠!
What do you get when you cross the best of Silicon Valley innovation and technology with the value driven mission of Family Farmers around the world?
Farmers Business Network, Inc. (FBN℠)!
FBN℠ was created by farmers for farmers and is on a mission to power the prosperity of Family Farmers around the world by leveling the playing field through insights, commerce and community. Our goal is to enable them to make smart business decisions that maximize their farms profit potential for generations to come, helping to ensure the fundamental economic viability and sustainability of family farms and rural communities.
We are a dynamic, and innovative AgTech company that offers competitive compensation and benefits and is backed by top investors including Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, DBL Partners, T Rowe Price and Temasek.
The Director of Global Accounting Shared Services is a key leader on the Finance team who is responsible for the order to cash, procure to pay, payroll, incentive compensation, and T&E processes. The goal of these operations is to provide excellent customer service and to implement systems, processes and controls that will result in accurate and efficient transaction processing. This position involves substantial coordination and collaboration with key stakeholders of the company as well as maintaining and building business relationships with customers, vendors and partners.
- Oversee the US & International daily accounting operations for order to cash, procure to pay, payroll, incentive compensation, and T&E processes. Specific sub-processes include: coordination with sales operations on the ordering process, customer invoicing, accounts receivable management, cash application, overdue cash collections, purchase requisitions and purchase orders, vendor bills, cash disbursements, payroll processing, incentive compensation calculations, travel & expense reimbursement
- Lead the improvement of cross functional processes that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of financial process operations and reporting
- Assist with the process and system design improvements across all processes
- Own chart of account mapping of accounts receivable, accounts payable, T&E and payroll related transactions and journal entries
- Manage audit requirements for areas of ownership
- Implement processes and document controls to ensure SOX compliant internal control environment
- Direct, mentor and build team, which includes managers and contributors across multiple geographical locations with expected continual growth
- 12+ years of experience in a lead role for a company – experience with agriculture and recurring revenue businesses desirable
- Thorough understanding of processes in scope – ideally in a high-volume and fast-paced environment
- M&A and related integration experience, including onboarding companies onto existing systems
- Hands-on and deep ERP, payables and procurement system experience (preferably NetSuite), with track record of implementing systems and building operating efficiencies
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritize and build strong relationships with other departments in a high growth environment
- Knowledge of internal controls in a public company environment from a financial operations context
- Service oriented with a collaborative approach toward problem-solving
- Proficient using Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office applications
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written form across all businesses and departments
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related area
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Compensation and title for this position will be adjusted to suit your experience and qualifications. We also offer an attractive benefits package that includes health, vision, and dental insurance.
Farmer’s Business Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and participates in U.S. Citizenship and Immigration’s E-Verify program.