Proudly Farmers First℠!
What do you get when you cross the best of Silicon Valley innovation and technology with the value driven mission of Family Farmers around the world?
Farmers Business Network, Inc. (FBN℠)!
FBN℠ was created by farmers for farmers and is on a mission to power the prosperity of Family Farmers around the world by leveling the playing field through insights, commerce and community. Our goal is to enable them to make smart business decisions that maximize their farms profit potential for generations to come, helping to ensure the fundamental economic viability and sustainability of family farms and rural communities.
We are a dynamic, and innovative AgTech company that offers competitive compensation and benefits and is backed by top investors including Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, DBL Partners, T Rowe Price and Temasek.
Location: San Carlos CA or Sioux Falls SD or Chicago, IL
The Senior NetSuite Developer/Architect is a critical role in the business applications ecosystem and key collaborator across Finance, Revenue, Commissions and Business Operations departments. You will lead continuous improvement of NetSuite .This is a hands-on role responsible for scoping, configuring, customizing NetSuite instance, tangential integration and web technologies to deliver and improve solutions utilizing NetSuite admin tools.The ideal candidate will conceptualize business needs and can formulate solutions from both the technical and business points of view.
- Lead strategic design and tactical implementation of global financial systems to support long-term objectives
- Assist in overall financial system vision, system architecture, and long-term roadmap
- Enhance application ecosystem through system integration and automation
- Analyze complex business problems, provide clear analysis and document solutions
- Perform hands-on coding and be responsible for technical project delivery
- Work with business stakeholder to translate requirement to technical design, design processes and system solutions
- Plan, review, revise and execute configurations and customizations of NetSuite & related systems
- Configure, customize and code as per best practices, create test plans and deploy technical solutions
- Build and support data analytics and reporting needs
- Ensure consistent global operations through policies, procedures, workflows and user guides
- Ensure system compliance with Company policies, procedures and protocols for system standards, customizations and changes
- Satisfy documentation requirements in a SOX environment
- Maintain NetSuite application for cross-functional stakeholders
- Handle production support, research system issues, identify root causes and implement solutions
- Provide front-line support with regards to all aspects of NetSuite and data integrity
- Contribute to Release Preview business process testing for ongoing NetSuite upgrades
- Serve as technical point of contact to third-party technical personnel and NetSuite Support
- 4+ years of hand-on NetSuite experience as a developer
- Certifications: SuiteCloud Developer II Certification, NetSuite Administrator Certification (nice to have), Certified ERP Consultant (nice to have)
- Experience developing with SuiteScript 2.0
- Experience building and utilizing APIs using REST
- Deep understanding of Netsuite data model and built-in functionality
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We offer a competitive compensation plan and an attractive benefits package that includes health, vision, and dental insurance.
Farmer’s Business Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and participates in U.S. Citizenship and Immigration’s E-Verify program.