What do you get when you cross the best of Silicon Valley innovation with farming and rural values? Farmer’s Business Network, Inc. (FBN)!
We are proudly Farmers First℠. FBN is an independent and unbiased network of thousands of American farms. By enabling thousands of farmers to work together, anonymously and securely to democratize information, the FBN network is helping our members level the playing field and putting power back into farmers’ hands.
This position will collaborate closely with the Human Resources and Recruiting teams to understand business requirements/goals, and configure software applications to implement these solutions, and where applicable proactively identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiencies.
- Responsible for project deliverables including, but not limited to requirements elaboration, functional design, application configuration and documentation, and support plans (in supporting roles)
- Perform unit and quality assurance testing including test strategy documentation, test case preparation, test execution and test results documentation
- Function as a solutions analyst to explore, evaluate, recommend, and design new features and functionalities for implemented applications
- Analyze system and data failures to identify and implement operational excellence and control needs
- Participate in the architecture and integration of HRIS applications including design, testing, implementation
- Prepare Business Requirements Documentation and Requests for Proposal and lead demonstration process for selecting an HRIS platform
- Develop, manage, and maintain positive relationships with business partners, vendors and consultants to address support and project activities
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ plus years of experience in a business analyst position
- Previous experience working with HRIS required. Contract Management systems experience is a plus
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and gathering requirements from all levels of an organization
- Proven ability to identify, evaluate, and recommend technical and business alternatives that meet requirements
- Strong organizational/project management skills with the ability to pay strong attention to detail while meeting deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented, agile development environment
- Proven ability to edit and create content to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Hands on development experience with business intelligence tools such as Tableau or other dashboard presentation tools
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Compensation and title for this position will be adjusted to suit your experience and qualifications. We also offer an attractive benefits package that includes health, vision, and dental insurance.