What do you get when you cross the best of Silicon Valley innovation with the agriculture economy? Farmer’s Business Network, Inc.!
We are proudly Farmers First℠. Created by farmers, for farmers, Farmers Business Network℠ (FBN℠) is an independent and unbiased farmer-to-farmer network of thousands of American farms. By enabling thousands of farmers to work together, anonymously and securely to democratize information, the FBN Network is helping farmers level the playing field and put power back in farmers’ hands.
Farmers Business Network counts top VCs including Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, DBL Partners, and Acre Venture Partners, T Rowe Price and Temasek among its investors. We are a dynamic, and innovative company in AgTech that offers competitive compensation and benefits.
Our team is united by a shared mission: empowering farmers with data and choice to drive better decision-making. If you’re a marketing leader with an interest in our mission, we’d love to meet you.
Product marketing bridges the customer (farmers), the product/business unit team, and the sales team to help the organization profitably deliver a product that serves the needs of our customers. As Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for helping FBN hit financial and strategic goals by driving demand.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to:
- Drive awareness, preference, trial, repeat, and evangelism of F2F Genetics Network, our seed business.
- Help meet FBN Direct’s revenue targets through customer acquisition, retention, and growth.
- Strategic marketing and demand planning/coordination (Generate marketing plans informed by customer insights, sales feedback, and BU strategies.
- Promotion design in coordination with BU leaders (Use customer feedback and research to work hand-in-hand with BU and sales leaders to design promotions that drive revenue)
- Production and execution of marketing tactics that support business strategies. (Make stuff; product sell sheets, ads, sales materials, training materials, media purchases)
- Measurement, analysis, and insights (Understand the motivations, needs, purchase drivers, and barriers to adoption of our customers. Understand the effectiveness of our marketing and sales initiatives).
- Develop category expertise on seed topics (Become a category expert on FBN’s core product offerings)
Common day-to-day activities
- Align with BU’s on business priorities and financial plans
- Create demand generation plans that deliver on BU priorities and financial plans. Manage marketing/advertising budget and spend for FBN Direct business.
- Assess performance of marketing initiatives and adjust executions as necessary to increase performance
- Report out to management, BU’s, Sales and other stakeholders on performance
- Develop message strategy and work with FBN’s content production team to coordinate the production of marketing assets with internal and agency partners.
- Conduct direct research and analysis of customer behaviors in data to unlock insights to help grow the business
- Support BU initiatives with creation of sales collateral, sell sheets, and other materials
- Strong marketing skills with experience managing global marketing brands, programs and campaigns a plus.
- Ability to distill complex business and technology strategies to compelling messaging across various marketing materials across a variety of audiences
- Experience in a business group, PM, or technical marketing a plus.
- Previous experience or knowledge of seed.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Compensation and title for this position may be adjusted to suit your experience and qualifications. We also offer an attractive benefits package that includes health, vision, and dental insurance.
Farmer’s Business Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and participates in U.S. Citizenship and Immigration’s E-Verify program. Diverse candidates are encouraged to apply.