What do you get when you cross the best of Silicon Valley innovation with the agriculture economy? Farmer’s Business Network, Inc.!
We are proudly Farmers First℠. Created by farmers, for farmers, Farmers Business Network℠ (FBN℠) is an independent and unbiased farmer-to-farmer network of thousands of American farms. By enabling thousands of farmers to work together, anonymously and securely to democratize information, the FBN Network is helping farmers level the playing field and put power back in farmers’ hands.
Farmers Business Network counts top VCs including Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, DBL Partners, and Acre Venture Partners, T Rowe Price and Temasek among its investors. We are a dynamic, and innovative company in AgTech that offers competitive compensation and benefits.
The Shipping and Receiving Coordinator supports the Distribution Center operation coordinating shipping and receiving activities by creating shipping documentation to external customers or other facilities and receiving product into the distribution center. Confirms customer delivery completion and inbound receipts in the company business system. Coordinates inbound and outbound shipments for all carriers while following established policies and procedures. Specific emphasis on following established work safety guidelines.
- Verifies and maintains records on incoming and outgoing shipments
- Creates shipping documentation, including packing lists, bills of lading, and pallet labels for all outbound shipments
- Ensures that inventories are secure, properly identified, and readily accessible to authorized personnel
- Coordinates outbound freight for carriers and schedules inbound receiving appointments
- Confirms delivery completion in the company business system
- Communicates with other departments regarding any change to delivery schedules
- Follows all safety policy and procedures
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Evening and weekend work, and additional hours as necessary during peak season
- Knowledge and experience in Shipping and Receiving management processes and the ability to coordinate activities for a team
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail, good organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize with changing situations
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills to drive tasks to completion
- Minimum of 2 years or more of relevant shipping/receiving/admin experience
- Experience solving typical warehouse problems by evaluating and selecting solutions from established options
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Compensation and title for this position will be adjusted to suit your experience and qualifications. We also offer an attractive benefits package that includes health, vision, and dental insurance.
Farmer’s Business Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and participates in U.S. Citizenship and Immigration’s E-Verify program.