Commercial Credit and Risk Analyst
at Farmers Business Network
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual who will be responsible for Credit and Risk operations at Farmers Business Network and will report directly to the Head of Underwriting. The opportunity to assist with general ledger duties, financial statement preparation, and the potential to work on systems projects. The position will be working with our Credit Operations team.
What do you get when you cross the best of Silicon Valley innovation with farming and rural values? Farmers Business Network, Inc.!
We are proudly Farmers First℠. Created by farmers, for farmers, Farmers Business Network℠ (FBN℠) is an independent and unbiased farmer-to-farmer network of thousands of American farms. By enabling thousands of farmers to work together, anonymously and securely to democratize information, the FBN network is helping farmers level the playing field and put power back in farmers’ hands.
Farmers Business Network counts top VCs including Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, DBL Partners, and Acre Venture Partners, T Rowe Price and Temasek among its investors. We are a dynamic and innovative company in AgTech that offers competitive compensation and benefits.
Credit and Risk Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes commercial credit applications and inputs loan data into loan underwriter system
- Analyzes and summarizes borrower financial information in a concise credit package for credit committee review
- Ensures all new and existing loans are fully compliant and fall within the FBN’s Credit Policy guidelines
- Communicates with sales team on loan application and approval status
- Provides analytical support for loan amendments and modifications
- Performs root cause analysis and assists in collections efforts of past-due loans
- Interact with customers to resolve outstanding credit and credit application issues
- Assist in gathering and compiling data to generate ad hoc credit and risk analysis reports as well as other relevant reports
- Reconciles customer data among multiple systems to ensure data integrity
- Assists with loan operation and funding functions
- A commitment to the highest ethical standards
- Preferred degree in banking, finance, accounting, statistics, or economics-related field
- Experience in commercial or consumer credit underwriting / analysis
- Previous Accounting ERP system experience a strong plus
- Ability to keep secure highly sensitive customer data
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Process and detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on objectivity, accuracy and timeliness
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in agriculture a strong plus
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Compensation and title for this position will be adjusted to suit your experience and qualifications. We also offer an attractive benefits package that includes health, vision, and dental insurance.
Farmers Business Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and participates in U.S. Citizenship and Immigration’s E-Verify program.