Are you looking for an innovative agriculture company with tremendous career growth potential? Join Farmer’s Business Network, Inc. as a Commissions Analyst!
What do you get when you cross the best of Silicon Valley innovation and technology with the value driven mission of the Grower? Farmer’s Business Network, Inc.!
We are proudly Farmers First℠. Created by farmers, for farmers, Farmers Business Network℠ (FBN℠) is an independent and unbiased farmer-to-farmer network of thousands of American farms. By enabling thousands of farmers to work together, anonymously and securely to democratize information, the FBN network is helping farmers level the playing field and putting power back in farmers’ capable hands.
We are a well-funded, dynamic, and innovative company that offers competitive compensation and benefits. We have recently been featured in these articles by the Wall Street Journal and Forbes, and were also named "One of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World" by Fast Company Magazine. See a short clip of recent TV news coverage to learn what makes us differentiated in the industry.
The Commissions Analyst position is accountable for the systems, processes, efficiency, and operational excellence for a fast-growing and industry-leading sales and operations organization. Responsibilities include:
- Be a power user of Tableau, SQL, and Salesforce; provide ad-hoc analytics on demand
- Administration of monthly and quarterly variable incentive programs, producing accurate and timely payouts to employees
- Organize variable pay plans and signed documents from employees
- Track/calculate the attainment of employees’ performance by measuring the goals against commission plans
- Work with Sales Management, Finance, and Payroll to ensure accurate and timely payouts to employees based on incentive programs
- Support audit deliverables related to compensation payouts and provide assistance related to controls testing of sales compensation processes
- Correspond with VP's, Directors, Managers and Payees regarding payments and administration of the governing plans
- Perform month-end close procedures, including preparation of monthly journal entries, account reconciliation and analysis of results.
- Perform staff support activities needed for the development, implementation, communication and administration of sales commission or incentive programs, plans, policies and quotas
- Review commission payment reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Able to verify and follow through, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of commission payments as outlined in commission plans.
- Research and provide guidance on automation and systems to track commission data.
- Ad hoc reporting such as modeling of commission/incentive plan design or quota levels.
- Create analytics to uncover new insights/trends on sales operations and performance
- BA/BS in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or a related field; or equivalent professional experience. MBA preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an analyst role for sales or field operations, in consulting, or commissions analyst.
- Experience with headcount planning, sales coverage models, quota management, and territory alignment
- Strong leadership skills and people management experience
- Strong Excel skills, working knowledge of SalesForce for reporting
- SQL experience preferred
- Tableau experience preferred
- AWS Redshift and experience with other AWS platform services are a plus
- A willingness to work in a fast-paced, self-guided, and ever-changing environment with time sensitive deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication, with experience managing timelines with cross-functional partners and presenting effectively to executives
- Creative, intellectually curious and able to scale steep learning curves quickly
- Ability to effectively collaborate cross-functionally, partnering with stakeholders to drive business performance
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We offer a competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package that includes health, vision, and dental insurance.
Farmer’s Business Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and participates in U.S. Citizenship and Immigration’s E-Verify program.