What do you get when you cross the best of Silicon Valley innovation with farming and rural values? Farmer’s Business Network, Inc. (FBN)!
We are proudly Farmers First℠. FBN is an independent and unbiased network of thousands of American farms. By enabling thousands of farmers to work together, anonymously and securely to democratize information, the FBN network is helping our members level the playing field and putting power back into farmers’ hands.
As a marketing associate you’ll be supporting the core initiatives that keep FBN growing. You’ll gain a 360 degree view of a marketing department in a fast growing company while supporting the growth of our various product lines by driving demand generation, customer success, and repeat purchases.
- Work closely with Product Marketing and Growth Marketing Managers to develop and support strategic growth initiatives.
- Support large communication campaigns through coordination and project management.
- Support our Sales and Account Managers by creating Sales Enablement and Training Pieces that allow them to better communicate the value of our products and services.
- Draft blog posts and emails detailing benefits our FBN’s various product features and initiatives
- Help us build, monitor, and maintain our communications calendar to ensure we keep our members and leads engaged across all of our business lines.
- Support our trade show and event strategies
- 2+ years experience in a marketing role
- A storyteller and expert communicator who can create compelling messaging across various marketing materials for a variety of audiences
- Strong time and project management skills with proven track record of successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with Adobe Suite or similar design software.
- Self-starter with drive to succeed in a quickly changing business environment
- Outstanding cross-group collaboration, interpersonal, verbal and written communication, problem solving and executive presentation skills are required
- Comfort with ambiguity and proven ability to have impact & influence
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Compensation and title for this position will be adjusted to suit your experience and qualifications. We also offer an attractive benefits package that includes health, vision, and dental insurance.
Farmer’s Business Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and participates in U.S. Citizenship and Immigration’s E-Verify program.