What do you get when you cross the best of Silicon Valley innovation with the agriculture economy? Farmer’s Business Network, Inc.!
We are proudly Farmers First℠. Created by farmers, for farmers, Farmers Business Network℠ (FBN℠) is an independent and unbiased farmer-to-farmer network of thousands of American farms. By enabling thousands of farmers to work together, anonymously and securely to democratize information, the FBN network is helping farmers level the playing field and put power back in farmers’ hands.
Farmers Business Network counts top VCs including Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, DBL Partners, and Acre Venture Partners, T Rowe Price and Temasek among its investors. We are a dynamic, and innovative company in AgTech that offers competitive compensation and benefits.
We are looking for a Program Director to support the strategy and execution of FBN Health, FBN’s healthcare insurance offering, to its members. This role will focus on building on our successful launch to scale the FBN Health program, working with Senior management to drive foundational programmatic decisions and lead major implementation initiatives.
The individual will help define the success metrics and operating mechanisms for FBN Health, helping us both improve our offering while expanding it to more farmer members. Qualified candidates will have a strong ability to coordinate between multiple internal and external stakeholders, drive strategy and execution in a fast-paced environment, and exhibit desire to expand a critical offering for FBN’s farmer members.
- Program Design and Strategy
- Work with Senior leadership and external partners or consultants to evaluate different health offerings both in the interim and long-term, conducting external research in the healthcare space including on policy and existing programs in the industry
- Conduct research with FBN farmers to understand their healthcare needs, and match those needs with our programmatic design
- Program Implementation and Improvement
- Lead and manage the implementation of the FBN Health offering(s)
- Create internal systems and processes for managing inbound farmer interest in our offering and help our external partners manage our pipeline
- Troubleshoot major issues with execution process, checking in consistently with our partners as well as farmer members
- Manage throughput and signup metrics, driving to expanded support of FBN farmer network with coverage
- External Partner Management
- Lead relationship with main implementation partner for FBN Health programs - ensuring their compliance with relevant regulations, their efficacy when it comes to supporting FBN’s Health offering and service to its customers, and their ability to handle programmatic changes and growth
- Work with Senior leadership to manage and develop health plan relationships, focusing on offerings, pricing, and implementation
- Identify and develop new relationships with other strategically important healthcare industry partners
- Program Marketing and Programmatic Growth
- Lead the creation of marketing materials that outline our programmatic benefits, including our public-facing website and our digital marketing efforts
- Serve as the internal expert on FBN Health, collaborating with our content and PR teams to amplify awareness of our work
- Work with our 100+ internal farmer-facing team members to represent Health offering and ensure their support for referring more farmers into the program
- Work with our Partnerships team and other Senior leadership to identify partners who can bring FBN Health offering to more farmers, and cultivate relationships with those partners
- Internal Reporting: provide regular updates on program efforts and outcomes to Head of FBN Insurance and General Manager of the FBN Network
- 3+ years of relevant healthcare consulting, healthcare strategy/management, or healthcare operations experience. Specific insurance plan management experience is desired.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to build proactive cross-functional relationships at all levels of the organization as well as with external partners
- Ability to prioritize and execute on core business initiatives that have significant impact on FBN’s ability to add value to its membership
- Command over creating and delivering structured and unstructured communication to executive teams
- Enjoy working in an innovative capacity, with appropriate flexibility and the ability to work in a more fluid and ambiguous environment
- A relentless passion for understanding and meeting the needs of FBN’s membership and all farmers interested in its Healthcare offering, both new and tenured
- Bachelor’s degree is required; graduate degree in a Healthcare-related field is preferred
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Compensation and title for this position will be adjusted to suit your experience and qualifications. We also offer an attractive benefits package that includes Health, vision, and dental insurance.
Farmer’s Business Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and participates in U.S. Citizenship and Immigration’s E-Verify program.