What do you get when you cross the best of Silicon Valley innovation with the agriculture economy? Farmer’s Business Network, Inc.!
We are proudly Farmers First℠. Created by farmers, for farmers, Farmers Business Network℠ (FBN℠) is an independent and unbiased farmer-to-farmer network of thousands of American farms. By enabling thousands of farmers to work together, anonymously and securely to democratize information, the FBN network is helping farmers level the playing field and put power back in farmers’ hands.
Farmers Business Network counts top VCs including Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, DBL Partners, and Acre Venture Partners, T Rowe Price and Temasek among its investors. We are a dynamic, and innovative company in AgTech that offers competitive compensation and benefits.
We are looking for a Strategic Program Manager to develop and execute on experience initiatives that ultimately drive a better relationship between FBN and its customers, leading to greater customer retention and commercial development. The role will define and operationalize the way we think about how loyalty programs, in-person experiences, new event types, and other experience-oriented customer initiatives as part of our overall customer experience and health.
The individual will help define our overall member engagement strategy, and will lead experiences initiatives from start to finish - from identifying new opportunities, getting leadership buy-in, planning and execution, tracking experience success, and iterating/repeating. Quality candidates will have an ability to blend creative thinking and execution with a rigorous analytical approach to enhancing our customer experience.
Create and execute new membership programs and experiences
- Work with VP of Marketing and GM of FBN Network to ideate experiences for farmers both in the FBN Network and outside of it - for example, an FBN University education experience for farmers at our Sioux Falls HQ
- Plan pre-experience logistics for experiences and programs, including budgeting and financial approval, venue selection and negotiation, travel arrangements for farmers, coordination of attendees, etc.
- Work with internal team to develop content and programming for any experiences
- Lead in-person execution of FBN experiences - facilitating directly with farmers and coordinating FBN resources and attendees, etc.
- Track and model ROI for experiences, leading our strategy for future experiences
- Loyalty program leadership
- Manage all aspects of, and continually improve, FBN’s flagship farmer loyalty program
- Work with a range of high-profile cross-functional teams - including our VP of Marketing, Head of Product, GMs of all business units, and others - to continually assess program strategy and effectiveness, making alterations to offering as necessary
- Implement program - managing systems, data throughput, and farmer experience
- Conduct research on program effectiveness by modeling financial impact of different loyalty program offerings
- Strategic member-related business offerings
- Ideate, assess, and implement strategic initiatives that facilitate the FBN member experience - for instance, an FBN Farmer Certification program
- Execute on design and rollout of experiential programs, working cross-functionally to communicate benefits to our farmer-facing employees and farmers directly, creating materials related to programming itself, and ultimately overseeing the execution of any programming
- Track and model ROI for experiential programming, leading our strategy for future program development
- Identification and nurturing of farmer advocacy programs
- Overhaul and drive our farmer ambassador programming, including our flagship farmer program of FBN advocates who provide us with feedback and support us in their local areas
- Identify new and creative programmatic opportunities that will help develop FBN’s relationship with its biggest advocates and reward those advocates for their support of FBN
- Assess current program design and outreach efforts, followed by the implementation of recommended changes and nurturing of ambassador program growth over time
- 3+ years of relevant management consulting, B2B/consumer experience and execution, customer growth and development, user research and analytics, and strategy development
- A relentless passion for understanding and meeting the needs of the customer, especially from an experiential perspective
- Ability to work in pressured, events-oriented environments while managing a range of stakeholders
- Outstanding strategic thinking and analytic skills – demonstrated ability to develop vision for a programmatic or tool-related outcome, generate and test hypotheses, synthesize insights into concrete, actionable strategies and tactical plans
- Ability to prioritize and deliver on multiple, concurrent business initiatives that have significant business impact
- Exceptional command over creating and delivering structured and unstructured communication to executive teams
- Enjoy working in an innovative capacity, with appropriate flexibility and the ability to work in a more fluid and ambiguous environment.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Experience working with farmers is preferred but not required.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Compensation and title for this position will be adjusted to suit your experience and qualifications. We also offer an attractive benefits package that includes health, vision, and dental insurance.
Farmer’s Business Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and participates in U.S. Citizenship and Immigration’s E-Verify program.