What do you get when you cross the best of Silicon Valley innovation with the agriculture economy? Farmer’s Business Network, Inc.!
We are proudly Farmers First℠. Created by farmers, for farmers, Farmers Business Network℠ (FBN℠) is an independent and unbiased farmer-to-farmer network of thousands of American farms. By enabling thousands of farmers to work together, anonymously and securely to democratize information, the FBN network is helping farmers level the playing field and put power back in farmers’ hands.
Farmers Business Network counts top VCs including Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, DBL Partners, T Rowe Price and Temasek among its investors. We are a dynamic, and innovative company in AgTech that offers competitive compensation and benefits.
We are looking for Customer Experience Representative to ensure that farmers who join the FBN Network receive a world class customer experience. This role will transform how we interact with and serve our members - starting with onboarding and continuing through the full member lifecycle.
This individual will work cross-functionally with the FBN Network and product specialist teams to identify customer needs, monitor customer health, and take offensive action to ensure an optimal customer experience. Qualified candidates will have a customer-centric approach to problem solving, comfort speaking directly with farmers and addressing their needs, and an ability to command a wide variety of offerings.
- Strategic project implementation
- Work to implement strategic projects associated with customer retention, for instance - engaging churned FBN members
- Identify creative solutions to our retention issues and provide feedback to Network and Customer Experience leadership, informing our investments in different initiatives and scaling of successes
*The below roles will differ based on account type and all roles will not be applicable to all accounts and farmers within the FBN Network
- Account onboarding
- Ensure effective farmer onboarding to FBN platform
- Lead account onboarding when new customers join the FBN network, including account walkthroughs and data upload
- Describe in detail FBN product offerings, both digital and value-add commercial, leading to cross-sell outcomes
- Lead unique onboarding experiences for farmers coming into the FBN ecosystem through partnerships or our healthcare offering
- Digital product specialization and management
- Develop expertise in FBN digital product offering, leading farmer walk-throughs and support within the product - enabling that all farmers within the FBN ecosystem understand how to utilize FBN’s offerings
- Support farmers with uploading and cleaning data within the FBN system
- Channel Program Development
- Own end-to-end farmer relationships for channel partnership. This would include developing marketing material, recruiting via email and phone outreach, pitching as FBN summer clinics throughout the Corn Belt, and conducting direct field visits with a specific focus on driving farmer participation and adoption of programs
- Manage operational execution of projects through member onboarding, developing and distributing farmer surveys on production practices, collecting precision files, analyzing opportunities for nitrogen efficiency improvements, handling member support, and ensuring contract fulfillment
- Develop and maintain relationships with external stakeholders such as multinational food companies, local grain buyers to create more market opportunities for members in our program
- Create progress reports for tracking key business deliverables
- Customer health tracking
- Utilize custom-built FBN tools to track farmer health across the FBN ecosystem - identifying gaps in our farmer service
- Identify and prescribe solutions to serve our farmers based on identified gaps in service - in some cases, addressing those gaps directly
- Collection of feedback from FBN customer satisfaction
- Working with our technology and Data Science teams to execute on the collection of large amounts of data related to FBN customer experience with specific business units as well as our own team
- Synthesizing and providing that feedback directly to our Account Management, Account Executive, and business unit teams
- Internal collaboration to ensure customer experience
- Working cross-functionally with business unit owners to devise and implement strategies to ensure service of farmers in the FBN network
- Periodic event support: help drive attendance to and execute at FBN events throughout the year
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant customer experience/support or sales experience, with top tier results
- Passionate about agriculture and farming; a desire to put the farmer first and to go the extra mile to provide the customer with a premium experience
- A relentless passion for understanding and meeting the needs of the customer/farmer - a desire to
- Comfortable using and explaining technology products/services
- Analytical in nature; motivated by using data to draw conclusions and take action to support a cause
- Proven ability to excel in a self-guided, independent work environment
- A willingness to work in a fast-paced, competitive environment where sales achievement will be directly rewarded
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Compensation and title for this position will be adjusted to suit your experience and qualifications. We also offer an attractive benefits package that includes health, vision, and dental insurance.
Farmer’s Business Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and participates in U.S. Citizenship and Immigration’s E-Verify program.