What do you get when you cross the best of Silicon Valley innovation with farming and rural values? Farmer’s Business Network, Inc. (FBN)!
We are proudly Farmers First℠. FBN is an independent and unbiased network of thousands of American farms. By enabling thousands of farmers to work together, anonymously and securely to democratize information, the FBN network is helping our members level the playing field and putting power back into farmers’ hands.
Our team is united by a shared mission: empowering farmers with data to drive better decision-making. If you’re a marketing leader with an interest in our mission, we’d love to meet you.
Product marketing bridges the customer (farmers), the product/business unit team, and the sales team to help the organization profitably deliver a product that serves the needs of our customers. As Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for helping FBN hit financial and strategic goals by driving demand.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to:
- Launch new products.
- Drive awareness, preference, trial, repeat, and evangelism of existing products.
Direct Work Streams
- Strategic marketing and demand planning/coordination (Generate marketing plans informed by customer insights, sales feedback, and BU strategies. Socialize those plans to relevant functions).
- Production and execution of marketing tactics that support business strategies. (Make stuff; ads, sales materials, training materials, media purchases)
- Measurement, analysis, and insights (Understand the motivations, needs, purchase drivers, and barriers to adoption of our customers. Understand the effectiveness of our marketing and sales initiatives).
- Marketing and FBN capability building (Create step-change improvements in marketing and organizational performance through creation and execution of processes, initiatives, and special projects)
Common day-to-day activities
- Align with BU’s on business priorities and financial plans
- Create demand generation plans that deliver on BU priorities and financial plans
- Assess performance of marketing initiatives and adjust executions as necessary to increase performance
- Report out to management, BU’s, Sales and other stakeholders on performance
- Develop message strategy and work with FBN’s content production team to coordinate the production of marketing assets with internal and agency partners.
- Conduct direct research and analysis of customer behaviors in data to unlock insights to help grow the business
- Socialize and train cross-functional partners on initiatives and win their support for projects.
- Lead special projects that will unlock the next level of FBN growth
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Compensation and title for this position will be adjusted to suit your experience and qualifications. We also offer an attractive benefits package that includes health, vision, and dental insurance.
Farmer’s Business Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and participates in U.S. Citizenship and Immigration’s E-Verify program.