What do you get when you cross the best of Silicon Valley innovation with farming and rural values? Farmer’s Business Network, Inc. (FBN)!
We are proudly Farmers First℠. FBN is an independent and unbiased network of thousands of North American farms. By enabling thousands of farmers to work together, anonymously and securely to democratize information, the FBN network is helping our members level the playing field and putting power back into farmers’ hands.
THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create compelling, persuasive and on-brand visuals that support and reinforce the FBN mission, vision and values as well as key business objectives
- Lead art direction and concept development across all aspects of visual creative
- Design and implement the full gamut of marketing and content creative (ad campaigns, video treatments, emails, web page layouts and mobile, collateral, event and trade show experiences and materials, white papers, downloadable reports, and much more)
- Oversee design development across all marketing and content production and coordinate the work of other artistic or design staff as needed, such as contract production artists or graphic designers, or commissioning specialists/contractors for various projects
- Create and maintain brand style guides and design pattern and template libraries across various platforms and experiences
- Help build, develop and maintain a set of best practices and operational guidelines to streamline marketing and content production efforts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to present and share ideas and concepts in a meaningful way to teammates and leadership
- Report to the Content Marketing Manager and work closely with Product Marketing Managers, the Head of Commercial Marketing and VP of Marketing and Product to develop creative
- A highly creative and collaborative personality who is a reliable self-starter, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and enjoys working closely with a diverse group of marketers, content creators and product designers
- A penchant for flawless execution, attention to detail and exceptional quality with a sharp, smart and practical design approach
- Experience as a one-person shop and wearing many different commercial design hats, sometimes in a single day
- 5+ years experience as a visual designer, art director, graphic designer in a creative shop, agency, production house or as a freelancer
- 2+ years experience leading art direction, graphic design and illustration, or in a senior role for commercial work
- Experience developing creative concepts, treatments, campaigns, ads and other visuals across large projects and campaigns, as well as small deliverables and tactics
- Proven graphic design and illustration savvy within a marketing function or team, or in working directly with client projects
- Ability to balance and manage multiple project deadlines and their delivery on time and within budget
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual arts/fine arts, or equivalent professional experience required
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite and portfolio to boot
- Diverse work samples that showcase various types of commercial work experience, from campaign development and graphic design execution to typography and more
- Online/digital portfolio or design samples demonstrating visual design skills and experience relevant to the role is required
- Health insurance
- Stock options
- Farm visits!
Farmer’s Business Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and participates in U.S. Citizenship and Immigration’s E-Verify program.