Farmer’s Business Network, Inc.
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Are you looking for an innovative agriculture company with tremendous career growth potential? Join Farmer’s Business Network, Inc. as an Account Specialist!
What do you get when you cross the best of Silicon Valley innovation with the agriculture economy? ? Farmers Business Network, Inc.!
We are proudly Farmers First℠. Created by farmers, for farmers, Farmers Business Network℠ (FBN℠) is an independent and unbiased farmer-to-farmer network of thousands of American farms. By enabling thousands of farmers to work together, anonymously and securely to democratize information, the FBN network is helping farmers level the playing field and put power back in farmers’ hands.
Farmers Business Network counts top VCs including Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, DBL Partners, and Acre Venture Partners, T Rowe Price and Temasek among its investors. We are a dynamic, and innovative company in AgTech that offers competitive compensation and benefits.
As Account Specialist, you will be required to provide support in client account matters, including farm data collection, data entry, & data management, and member support.
- Data Collection: Engage in data collection calls with members, entering pricing data, and resolving possible data errors with internal team and members.
- Customer support: Answering member support related emails and calls, escalating support emails/calls to appropriate AE/AM, answering member services line and general FBN line.
- Reporting: Produce high-detail, error-free data reports and track activity for member services team.
- Internal coordination: Effectively coordinate and clearly communicate as needed with internal team members to ensure members needs are met and questions are responded to by the appropriate party. This includes timely responses to Sales team and member inquiries.
- Follow all internal policies and/or protocols to ensure compliance.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships by becoming the trusted resource for the grower and partner for Account Executives and other internal team members.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issues, as needed.
- Manage the FBN member onboarding process for data collections while providing them with an outstanding experience.
- Use Salesforce, NetSuite, and other tools to manage, prioritize, and document all interactions and processes with farmers
- BA/BS degree in Agricultural Business & Economic, Agronomy, or relevant field
- Relevant agricultural work experience in a client or sales support role
- Demonstrable ability to deliver client services and build strong relationships through excellent customer interactions
- Proven ability to manage (“juggle”) multiple accounts at a time across multiple technology platforms, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listener and self-starter with process orientation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Competency in computer skills: CRM tools (i.e. Salesforce), web-based tools, and database systems/application
- Aptitude for working in a role filled with ambiguity, within an offering that is very dynamic and ever-changing
- Demonstrated track record of a positive, team-oriented, and solution-oriented attitude towards change and difficult problems
- Strong attention to detail
- Good judgement and discretion