*This role is onsite and note remote*
What do you get when you cross the best of Silicon Valley innovation with the agriculture economy? Farmer’s Business Network, Inc.!
We are proudly Farmers First℠. Created by farmers, for farmers, Farmers Business Network℠ (FBN℠) is an independent and unbiased farmer-to-farmer network of thousands of American farms. By enabling thousands of farmers to work together, anonymously and securely to democratize information, the FBN network is helping farmers level the playing field and put power back in farmers’ hands.
Farmers Business Network counts top VCs including Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, DBL Partners, and Acre Venture Partners, T Rowe Price and Temasek among its investors. We are a dynamic, and innovative company in AgTech that offers competitive compensation and benefits.
OVERVIEW OF POSITION
Are you interested in building the first data-enabled ecommerce platform for farmers? Do you want to fundamentally change US agriculture by scaling an innovative business model that is committed to helping farmers?
The Technical Recruiting Lead will be responsible for attracting Farmer’s Business Network’s most valuable asset—its people.
As a Technical Recruiting Lead you will partner with our VP of Engineering, Head of Product, and Head of Data Analytics to help grow a world-class team technology team at FBN. FBN’s unique culture of excellence, growth, and innovation is the ideal ground to hone your skills and help us take our engineering, product, design, data science and teams to the next level.
- Managing the entire hiring process from sourcing to offer acceptance.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns, and partnering with vendors
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to match experience to openings
- Develop strong relationships with candidates, understanding their needs, and maintain quality communications throughout the hiring process regardless of outcome.
- Solve problems and produce solutions by collecting and analyzing data, identifying alternatives when circumstances change and seeking out additional responsibilities.
- 5+ years full cycle technical recruiting experience; in-house + agency experience preferred
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates from direct competitors
- Experience building out engineering teams in a scaling environment; Product, Design, and Data science preferred
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and team fit qualities
- Ability to articulate FBN’s value proposition and story to candidates
- Experience partnering with hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Knowledge in direct sourcing and effective interviewing techniques
- Strong understanding of compensation, techniques and methodologies
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.