Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
As the Program Financial Analyst/Sr. Analyst, you’ll be working with some of the industry’s brightest minds to manage the ongoing spending of the vehicle development program from initial development on through past start of production. Basically, you’ll help play a key role in ensuring we reach that crucial goal of delivering one of the industry’s most amazing vehicles, and change the face of the EV automotive market! Yes, you’ll see that connection!
- Work closely with every functional area that provides input into a component or project’s profitability: design, engineering, procurement, logistics, demand planning, manufacturing, and product management, among others
- Manage development spend and bill of materials forecasts for the systems/projects you’re supporting in order to provide visibility into future consolidated profitability and cash flow
- Present updates and results of findings with finance and engineering leadership
- Produce monthly variance reports and commentary on actual development costs vs. forecasted development costs for projects you’re supporting
- Support strategic decision making for the earliest development phases of components and projects and help leaders make critical sourcing, and budget spending decisions to support your respective domains
- BA in business, accounting, or finance required.
- 4-10 years of Financial Analyst experience in corporate setting (Automotive highly desired)
- Spend Forecasting, Program Budget experience
- A passion for financial analysis
- Strong Microsoft Office Excel
- Strong communication skills necessary
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to adapt to a fast environment & learn new skills
- Experience with ERP Systems
- Experience in a Product Development environment.
- Ability to multi-task and carry assignments with minimal supervision
- B.A. or MS in accounting or finance.
- Experience with communicating with executive management
- Proven expertise with consolidation and analysis
- Ability to step back from the numbers and understand the business driving them
- Preferred ERP Systems: SAP, Oracle, Hyperion Essbase
- MM, COPA, FI, PP, TI SAP module familiarity a plus
- A creative curiosity, collaborative ethic, hardworking enthusiasm, and driving personal vision
- A genuine fascination for the EV space and a commitment to global change
Perks + Benefits
- Stock grants for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
Faraday Future is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.