Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
Supervises the Team(s) responsible for the material replenishment, kitting, sequencing and handling within the manufacturing facility and warehouse.
- Manages the flow of kitted materials in support of Production.
- Cross training across different roles in production control.
- Visit customer locations & plants during major milestone events to support the teams when required.
- Manages the kitting process of materials from the warehouse to line side delivery.
- Manages the internal kit cart replenishment process, the return of dunnage, totes and containers from the production line.
- Provide input and support for material replenishment methods and material flow strategies.
- Responsible for the movement and processing of non-conforming and scrap material.
- Drives resolution on non-conforming material to keep “hold” material to a minimum.
- Coordinates operational changes with Production and Materials departments.
- Responsible for the care and proper use of material handling equipment.
- Coordinates activities with Production Control to resolve materials shortages and process inefficiencies.
- Helps create and utilizes Standardized Work
- Responsible for managing material flows in a manner that supports a FIFO strategy.
- Manages the department equipment and reports on replacement, service and other requirements
- Supervises and supports Team Leaders and Team Members.
- Empowers employees to continuously improve their processes and supports their initiatives by eliminating constraints and resolving problems through a team-oriented approach.
- Maintains good labor practices.
- Trains, develops, and evaluates employees.
- Maintains employee’s records regarding safety, ergonomics, discrepancies, vacations, attendance, and O/T.
- Communicates best practices, problem resolution and performance data.
- Experience with Materials Requirement Planning “MRP” Software such as SAP Preferred.
- Working knowledge in Excel, Word, Power point, and Outlook programs.
- Leadership skills preferred.
- Ability to set tasks and responsibilities
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and stay within budget.
- Experience with Materials Requirement Planning “MRP” Software such as SAP
- Leadership skills
- College degree
- 3 years previous supervisory experience
Perks + Benefits
- Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
Faraday Future is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.