Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
Faraday Future Service's strategy is to provide a world-class customer experience, starting with the Contact Center, in line with its industry-disrupting Ultimate Intelligent TechLuxury Electric Vehicle and related product and service offerings. The Contact Center Associate for Faraday Future's Customer Support Contact (Call) Center will be one of a tight-knit internal team serving as the company’s representative to inquiries from leads and drivers. This position requires a high-level customer and employee interaction, so the ideal candidate will require a strong level of customer service skills and experience.
The Associate will be responsible for responding in a timely, accurate, effective, and friendly manner to any and all inquiries as part of a team tasked with developing and enhancing relationships with current and future Faraday Future drivers, as well as with internal and 3rd party teams and vendors to ensure issues are optimally and efficiently resolved. Successful associates will work well in a demanding environment with both independent and team priorities, will contribute to the ongoing upkeep of knowledge content and will stay apprised of company offerings, and will provide valuable, actionable insights from the Voice of the Customer to drive optimal product, service and process offerings.
The Candidate will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment. Work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant, successful work experience, including customer service and administrative tasks
- High School diploma or GED
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to make intuitively sound decisions to support a positive experience for the driver, supporting both the driver and the company
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multitask with or without direction
- Proficient with computer programs such as Microsoft Windows, Office, Outlook, and Salesforce. Ability to effectively navigate web browsers and multiple internal systems
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions with attention to detail
- Passion to learn new and innovative automotive technologies and related offerings
- Self-motivated to stay on top of product details, updates and changes
- Helpful attitude to assist and teach others on the team
- Establish and maintain positive, cooperative, working relationships internally and externally
- Work in a team-based environment and achieve common goal
- Schedule flexibility
- Excited about providing best-in-class customer service in a cutting-edge industry
- Enthusiasm for/ experience with service automation, such as via chat bots
- Enthusiastic about the future of electric vehicle luxury and sustainable mobility
- Comfort with ambiguity, overlapping deadlines and changing priorities
- Prior experience in the automotive and/or a sustainability-related sector, such as Electric Vehicles
Perks + Benefits:
- Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
Faraday Future is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.