Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
As a Senior Business Systems Analyst, you’ll be working with some of the industry’s brightest minds to configure SAP S/4 Hana system and architect interfaces with other enterprise applications that support Order to Cash and Service to Cash business processes. Basically you'll ensure that the right scalable IT solutions are developed and implemented.
- Configure, design and maintain SAP S/4 Hana Sales and Distribution (SD) and VMS modules.
- Apply knowledge and experience with SAP SD, VMS, Service management modules to propose the best business practices, streamline, optimize and automate the associated business processes related to Order to Cash, Service to Cash, Service parts management.
- Transform business requirements into functional and technical specification, conduct unit and integrations tests, deploy, train users and maintain the system.
- Work with internal IT team and implementation partners in design, delivery, and deployment of solutions in ERP business transformation, upgrade and support projects.
- Map and build SAP interfaces with Online sales portal, CRM, PLM, CPQ, Dealer Management, OneSource, Bank systems.
- Configure and manage variant configuration.
- Collaborate with business process owners, internal and external IT teams to define, develop dynamic and flexible systems to meet the business needs.
- Identify and solves problems using analysis, experience, and judgment.
- Demonstrates accountability and contributions to the successful realization of project goals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or equivalent
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in configuring Sales & Distribution module out of which minimum 2+ years of experience in S/4 Hana, Fiori, VMS and Variant configuration.
- Technical skills in configuring Sales and operational planning, order management, pricing, BRF+, delivery, billing, Make to Order, Make to Stock, and Intercompany sales processes.
- Cross module integration experience with SAP PP, FICO, MM, EWM, QM and CS modules
- Ability to prioritize, document, organize & follow-up.
- Excellent communication skills and team-working tendencies
- Automotive industry experience would be an added advantage
- Proven experience in end to end global SAP ERP implementation, upgrade and support projects.
- Hands on experience in mapping and developing the interfaces with Online sales portal, CRM, PLM, CPQ, Dealer Management Systems, OneSource, Banks, etc.
- Experience in configuring SAP system for online sales, subscription sales, Service management and service parts management processes.
- Hands on experience with EDI integration of sales and service related processes
- Ability to use knowledge, sound judgment, and resourcefulness to support the design and deployment of global technology solutions
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines and work under pressure
- A creative curiosity, collaborative ethic, hardworking enthusiasm, and driving personal vision
- A penchant for multi-tasking and self-starting
Perks + Benefits
- Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
Faraday Future is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.