Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
- Manage IT Service Desk and build, mentor, and maintain a customer centric team philosophy
- Promptly respond to and provide exceptional service and support to the IT end-users
- Develop and regularly publish analytics to measure department productivity and customer satisfaction
- Implement industry best practices for IT Service Desk organizations
- Ensure that all Service Desk processes are thoroughly documented, consistently audited, and regularly improved
- Maintain responsibility for performing all duties in compliance with related legal/statutory regulations, including applicable SOX compliance
- Implement and enforce client system standards and security policies under the direction of management
- Ability to partner with other business and technology teams across the organization to deliver effective solutions
- Keep current on trends and technology solutions in similar organizations
- Ownership of security patching process on client systems
- Organize, track, and maintain IT asset inventory
- Manage and maintain IT asset inventory levels to meet hiring, break/fix, and upgrade cycles
- Respond to service requests and assist with technology needs of IT end-users and systems, providing technical support and resolution for requests, incidents, and problems. Provide follow up as needed to confirm resolution of incidents and problems.
- Documents resolution of incidents and service request in the IT Service Desk Management system
- Install and configure client systems and applications within the company
- Assist with making software and hardware recommendations including researching new technology products that could benefit the organization
- Maintain positive relationships with third-party technology partners and Faraday Future staff
- Establish and enforce Helpdesk service level agreements in consultation with end users to establish problem resolution expectations and timeframes
- Design and enforce request handling and escalation policies and procedures
- Identify, recommend, develop, and implement IT end user training programs
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or a related field
- 8+ years IT experience and 4+ years previous experience managing an IT Service Desk and technical support teams within a fast-paced global environment
- Self-driven and highly passionate about customer-service orientation and providing excellent service
- Familiar with standard IT Service Desk department concepts, best practices, and procedures
- Proven track record of developing and providing Service Level Agreements and Helpdesk deliverables.
- Experience with IT Service Desk and remote-control software
- Extensive experience working with different operating systems including Windows 10, Mac OS, Android, and iOS
- Extensive experience in Office 365, Mobile Device Management, Group Policy Objects, Active Directory, and PowerShell
- Experience implementing and managing using ITIL or similar framework
- Knowledgeable of Service Desk operations and environments, including strategic planning and tactical execution
- Strong metric focus to demonstrate success and opportunities
- Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution and prioritize workload efficiently in a high-pressure environment
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong documentation skills.
- ITIL or similar certification
Perks + Benefits
- Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
Faraday Future is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.