Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
As a Plant Quality Manager, you’ll be working with some of the industry’s brightest minds to build best in class vehicles. You will play a leading role to support and execute all plant quality initiatives at the Hanford manufacturing facility. You will own both Quality Engineering and Quality Assurance for the site ensuring the plant culture has a vision of quality as a priority. This role will help to oversee both salary and hourly workforce managing floor quality operations & auditing, 3rd party sorting & inspection, as well as advanced problem solving and corrective action. The PQM is a leader in launch issue management and is a key stakeholder in a successful launch.
- BS or MS degree in Engineering or Technical discipline.
- 10 years of experience in manufacturing quality environment (automotive, aerospace, consumer electronics).
- Understanding of customer expectations including both end use customer and key internal stakeholders.
- Proven knowledge, expertise, and passion for process development, root cause analysis and problem solving with track record of driving continuous improvement.
- Top-notch communication skills to lead launch and steady state quality teams while creating and reporting key performance metrics to leadership.
- Good time management and people management with flexibility to lead by example and lead from the floor as needed for both an hourly and salary workforce.
- Familiarity and ability to create with quality standards and processes to follow local, state and federal guidelines as well as meet ISO 9001 and IATF16949 requirements.
- Be the center of a quality first mentality driving the culture of the production environment to meet the quality vision.
- Track record of leading audit and quality control teams in a technical manufacturing environment.
- Past part engineering design and part quality engineering experience.
- A diverse skillset including component design, quality systems, manufacturing systems and SPC.
- A wide range of experience with CAD, Tools Net, JIRA or other industry relevant software.
- A creative curiosity, collaborative ethic, hardworking enthusiasm, and driving personal vision.
- Excellent communication skills and team-working tendencies.
- A penchant for multi-tasking and self-starting.
- A genuine fascination for the electric vehicle field and a commitment to global change.
- A true sense of determination… and hopefully a sense of humor.
Perks + Benefits
- Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
Faraday Future is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.