Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
As the Paint Team Member, you’ll be working with some of the industry’s brightest minds to:
- Paint, convey, seal, prepare, mask, sand and polish the vehicle and plastic parts.
- Safety first. Follow safety processes and policies. Promptly communicate issues.
- Support model manufacturing plan development and execution, including trials and launch of new equipment and tooling.
- Approach work with a continuous improvement mentality.
- Create a safe, respectful, fair and professional work environment.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Learn and understand escalation process.
- Follow the FF Production System.
- Maintain close communications with team leaders and supervisors for effective and efficient problem solving.
- Understanding of Preventative Maintenance strategies and activities.
- Collaborates with engineering and maintenance as required to meet goals with continuous process improvements.
Basically, you’ll contribute to the Paint department meeting its goals, achieving both high customer and high employee satisfaction.
- Ability to follow work instructions
- Experienced team player
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Flexibility of rotating shifts
- Ability to perform TPM tasks as assigned
- Strong desire to work in a clean and safe work environment
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for at least eight (8) hours a day or more
- Willing and able to perform other duties as assigned
- Proven knowledge + expertise, and passion for team work
- Top-notch leadership, communication, learning skills
- Strong familiarity with principles of automotive paint processes
- Ability to solve problems and follow directions in high pressure situations
- 5+ years experience in paint refinish, automotive repair and paint shops
- Experience in paint mixing materials, preparations and spot repair spray applications
- Valid Driver’s License with good proven driving record and insurable
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing
- Basic PC Skills
- Knowledge of 5S principles
- Previous experience operating mobile equipment such as a forklift or tugger
- Proven expertise with the automotive industry and paint shop operations
- A diverse skillset including ability to work under pressure, conflict management, multitasking, prioritizing
- A wide range of experience with using Lean Manufacturing tools
- A creative curiosity, collaborative ethic, hardworking enthusiasm, and driving personal vision
- Excellent communication skills and team-working tendencies
- A penchant for multi-tasking and self-starting
- A genuine fascination for the automotive paint field and a commitment to global change
- A true sense of determination… and hopefully a sense of humor
Perks + Benefits
- Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
Faraday Future is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.