Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and the world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact
The Plant Accountant position will be accountable for measuring and reporting manufacturing costs, timely and accurate completion of reports and procedures, and communication to the Plant Controller and other managers.
- Maintain plant fixed assets records
- Execute the process, accounting, and posting of all cost and inventory-related transactions such as standard cost setting and periodic standard cost roll, labor and overhead absorption, and freight and duty tracking.
- Monitor and manage inventory control process, including excess and obsolete inventory reserves
- Prepare monthly inventory close and flux analysis. Investigate and resolve significant material, labor, and overhead cost variances,
- Review and analyze inventory and margin reports, conduct research, and perform analytical studies regarding cost and performance.
- Work closely with internal partners to drive process and reporting improvements and reduce material, labor, and overhead costs, and reduce on-hand inventory levels,
- Assist in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 implementation,
- Assist with cycle count/physical inventories,
- Maintain internal control documentation and test internal controls,
- Work on special projects as required, and
- Support and assist internal department reporting requirements such as audit schedules, tax schedules, etc.
- Execute Bill of Material audits
- Other projects as assigned by Plant Controller
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Economics discipline required.
- 5 years of cost accounting in a manufacturing environment
- Understands both the psychical and financial flow of inventory through a manufacturing operation and ERP system
- Manufacturing experience required
- Strong business acumen
- Exceptional Excel skills and proficiency in MS Office suite
- Strong communication, teamwork, cooperation, positive attitude, strong work ethic, and good sense of humor are a MUST in our company!
- 2+ years of cost and inventory accounting experience in SAP HANA.
- A creative curiosity, collaborative ethic, hardworking enthusiasm, and driving personal vision
- Excellent communication skills and team-working tendencies
- A penchant for multi-tasking and self-starting
- A genuine fascination for the Cost Accounting field and a commitment to global change
- A true sense of determination… and hopefully a sense of humor
Perks + Benefits
- Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
Faraday Future is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.