Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
As the Technical Service Engineer – Body Electrical Systems, you’ll be working with some of the industry’s brightest minds to provide technical services, such as diagnosis, vehicle maintenance, body electrical system, and other repair and servicing procedures related to Faraday Future vehicles. The technical support team is focused on supporting iterative improvements to service processes and product optimization, which are driven by ongoing data analysis and monitoring operations. You’ll ensure that the needs of our FF Users and our internal company are met by providing an exceptional User-centric experience. You will independently monitor an assigned area of responsibility for improvements and issues occurring on all FF vehicles. Additionally, you will independently identify, define, and evaluate emerging issues that have no known solution and analyze and interpret such information to develop and evaluate for timely field fix repair solutions. The goal is the timely and effective resolution and communication of product issues to all FF stakeholders.
- Effectively work to document all User-vehicle interactions properly and completely.
- Display and maintain a high knowledge level of high voltage, low voltage, and vehicle’s electric systems.
- Advise others (job-related - colleagues from Development, Warranty, Parts, Environmental, Customer Relations, Public Relations, Marketing, etc.) based on subject matter expertise.
- Effectively present/communicate all findings related to technical problems and collaborate with other service team members and leadership to provide frequent project updates
- You will issue high quality, written and verbal technical reports, service bulletins, and repair procedures.
- Contribute ongoing to overall service, process, and product improvements.
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose, root cause analysis, implement and test component/system repairs and author service bulletins
- Possess the ability to think quickly, problem-solve, and pivot flexibly as needed in a busy, fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable multitasking, organizing projects, and successfully meeting KPIs on time and within budget.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and passion for contributing to seamless luxury User experiences.
- Have a passion for sustainable transportation and for revolutionizing the automotive/ mobility industry.
- 5+years of relevant work experience
- ASE Certification(s) - Master Technicians Certification
- Knowledge of high voltage systems, and low voltage systems and body electric systems of vehicle
- Ability to use basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office as well as learn proprietary DMS software
- AA/BS in either Automotive Technology, Engineering or Business Management, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in an automobile repair environment or related field.
- Proven expertise with vehicle diagnostic equipment and troubleshooting problems on EVs or similar products.
- Previous experience with luxury OEMs.
- Knowledge of Over the Air software update.
Perks + Benefits
- Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
Faraday Future is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.