Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
As a Team Member - Maintenance, you’ll be working with some of the industry’s brightest minds while maintaining the industrial equipment needed to manufacture our vehicles within a Reliability Centered Maintenance environment. The successful Team Member - Maintenance applicant will have comprehensive industrial maintenance experience, including, but not limited to, Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulics/Pneumatics, Preventative and Predictive Maintenance, Conveyor systems, and the ability to read and comprehend drawings. Furthermore, the successful applicant must be flexible, willing to take on challenges, grow professionally, and willing to teach and learn from others.
- 3+ years of experience maintaining industrial and automation equipment.
- Minimum of Eighteen months of education and training beyond high school level in general maintenance and repair (Electrical skilled tradesperson).
- Ability to read and comprehend electrical drawings.
- Use of small hand tools.
- Team player
- Good overall computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and Windows® 10.
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Flexibility in rotating shifts.
- Willingness to perform other duties as assigned
- Licensed Industrial Electrician - Journeyman or Masters card.
- Experience working in Electrical Substations with voltages up to 15kV.
- Experienced in troubleshooting industrial equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot PLC logic.
- Experience in automotive industry.
- Experience with Predictive and Preventative Maintenance Programs.
- Experience with CMMS systems.
Perks + Benefits
- Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
Faraday Future is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.