Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
- Support validation activities of the Manufacturing Process and Product Function during the various build events.
- Support the Manufacturing Department in the assembly and validation of prototype assemblies and vehicles across all subsystems (Chassis, Trim, Electrical, ECUs, etc.)
- Identify, document, and communicate assembly issues to the Engineering and Manufacturing departments.
- Assist in issue root cause analysis while using diagnostic tools at their disposal.
- Collaborate with the Manufacturing Engineers in developing equipment and process standards.
- Develop and document diagnostics and validation procedures.
- Collaborate with manufacturing engineers to improve component designs for ease of assembly and service.
- Work cross functionally with other groups.
- Support DFMEA activities and design reviews.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Develop and document training procedures and train team members and other technicians.
- Collaborate with manufacturing engineers to document Lessons Learned and carry them to future vehicle designs.
- Repair/rework production vehicles during normal production as required
- 8+ years of experience.
- Knowledge of Electrical Wiring Architecture.
- Demonstrate knowledge of automotive component assembly.
- Experience with assembly tools, lifting equipment, machine shop equipment.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.
- Strong quality mindset.
- Highly adaptable.
- Maintain a high level of professional integrity.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to follow Standardized Work process and defined work instructions.
- Willing and able to perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience with Low and High Voltage architecture and associated Safety Procedures.
- Knowledge of diagnostic tools.
- Diagnostics of the Electrical Wiring Architecture.
- Automotive schooling, certifications.
Perks + Benefits
- Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
Faraday Future is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.