Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
As a Team Member – Material Handler, your main responsibility will be focused towards receiving material and inventory control, as well as distributing materials to a manufacturing team in a production environment. This requires an individual to work at a fast and accurate pace, along with the flexibility within your scheduled to adapt for the changing requirements and needs of the company.
- Demonstrates ability to perform standardized work process and defined work instructions.
- Ensure personal safety of self, team members and all individuals within your environment.
- Safely and efficiently operate Powered Material Handling Vehicles (PMHV): Forklift Trucks and Tow Motor Vehicles.
- Load and unload trucks safely and efficiently per job instructions. Safely and efficiently kit material correctly per job instructions.
- Understands and ensures adherence to required procedures and processes. Evaluates the material handling processes and equipment to look for continuous improvement opportunities.
- Acts as a consultant to other groups on quality issues.
- Analyze quality data to determine and drive the desired outcome.
- Escalates functional and process failures to the appropriate support groups, team leaders, and supervisors.
- Capable to develop and follow non-verbal communication (visual management: signs, workplace organization, and pictures.
- Assist in the process design, method, and equipment improvements
- Comfortable in suggesting and implementing new ideas that improve quality, reduce cost, support manufacturing work environment.
- Adhere to all plant policies including 5S compliance and safety requirements
- Work directly with team members and Team Lead to achieve all metric targets
- May provide functional Lead in the absence of the Lead.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1+ years working in a manufacturing or warehouse environment
- Licensed to operate Forklift Truck and Tugger, or experienced operation with equivalent equipment.
- MS Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) experience
- Strong communication and English language skills to include ability to read, write and comprehend.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and people skills, comfortable presenting ideas and issues to peer groups and leaders.
- Excellent attendance consistently ready, available, and reporting for work
- Demonstrate self-motivation and ability to be a self-starter.
- Availability for possible weekend work and overtime as needed
- Proven expertise with SAP and MRP related systems
- A diverse skillset including automotive knowledge and inventory process
- Ability to quickly learn manufacturing processes and systems
- Must be able to follow directions, manage time and work independently.
- Working for extended periods of time
- Lifting objects up to 33 lbs.
- Use of tools that may produce vibration during use
- Use of complex tooling that requires specialized training
- Wearing Personal Protective Equipment: safety glasses, vests, shoes, hard hats
- Physical work including but not limited to pushing, pulling, gripping, twisting, reaching, etc. Requirements include the use of hands, standing, walking and bending.
- Working in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to follow a required specific sequence of steps in a process repetitively for an extended period
- Ability to understand codes used to make decisions
- Ability to detect abnormalities in the process using visual, touch, or auditory senses
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to adjust to immediate process change due to process/shop improvement
- Perseverance in extensive process root cause analysis and countermeasure implementation
Perks + Benefits
- Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
Faraday Future is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.