Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
As the Software Engineer – Motion Planning and Control in the ADAS/AD team, you’ll be working with some of the industry’s brightest minds to design, develop, integrate, test and validate motion planning and controls algorithms on a world class vehicle and help to bring ADAS/AD features into production.
- Software development for motion planning and control algorithm
- Software integration with middleware and RTOS
- Software integration with ADAS/AD simulation environment
- Support software architecture and API development
- Software deployment in embedded system
- Software unit/integration testing and data visualization development
- Follow internal processes for software quality control and software release.
- Master’s degree in Computer, Electrical, Robotics, Mechanical, or relative fields
- 2+ years of field experience developing high quality, performance critical software
- Proficient in object-oriented design
- Strong C++/Python development skills
- Experience with Modern CMake
- Experience with middleware development and integration (e.g., DDS/ROS/ROS2)
- Familiar with typical software build and deployment process
- Ph.D degree in Computer, Electrical, Robotics, Mechanical, or relative fields or 3+ years of field experience developing high quality, performance critical software
- Experience or knowledge in planning and control algorithm development of automated driving or Robotics
- Familiar with MISRA C/C++/ AUTOSAR coding standard and implementation
- Knowledge of applicable safety standards and regulations, industry benchmark and customer requirements
- Experience with ALM (application lifetime management) concepts and tools
Perks + Benefits
- Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
Faraday Future is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.