Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
As the ADAS/AD System Integration engineer in the ADAS/Autonomous Driving team, you’ll be working with some of the industry’s brightest minds to drive the creation & management of system requirements of FF’s autonomous driving hardware and software system in collaboration with Product, Engineering and Program Management, and track the execution of the requirements through the Agile development process. Basically, you will be driving the complete definition of all FF ADAS/AD features and products.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical, Systems, Computer, or Mechanical engineering with a focus on system and/or controls.
- 2+ years of experience working in a similar role with strong exposure to requirements management, system design, EE and/or software architecture, automotive functional safety, etc.
- Strong understanding of vehicle communication networks such as automotive ethernet, CAN (control area networks), LIN, etc.
- Strong understanding of ADAS/AD system topologies and vehicle electronics related to ADAS/AD.
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders to build a strong set of system requirements and ensure traceability through the execution cycle.
- Good understanding of network and gateway concepts.
- Understanding and ability to develop functional safety goals consistent with ISO 26262 and design systems to meet those goals.
- Strong team player. Needs to put people first.
- Define and maintain messaging libraries (dbc, ldf, …).
- Excellent English communication skills in written, spoken, and presentation forms.
- Masters degree in Electrical, Systems, Computer, or Mechanical engineering with a focus on system and/or controls.
- Prior experience designing and building ADAS/AD systems.
- Prior experience in test and validation of ADAS/AD systems.
- Strong understanding of software architectures related to ADAS/AD systems.
- Excellent leadership potential to work with a multi-disciplinary organization and use influence rather than authority to accomplish tasks successfully.
- A creative curiosity, collaborative ethic, hardworking enthusiasm, and driving personal vision.
- A penchant for multi-tasking and self-starting.
- A genuine fascination for the ADAS/Autonomous Driving field and a commitment to global change.
- A true sense of determination… and hopefully a sense of humor.
Perks + Benefits
- Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
Faraday Future is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.