Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
As the Android Application Software Engineer, you’ll be working with some of the industry’s brightest minds to bring up and build a completely new generation Internet of Vehicle(IoV) system with adhesive user experience. In addition, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of Digital Cockpit applications. The scope of this position includes developing Vehicle Control and HVAC UI on in-vehicle Displays, building Head-Up Display , and Door Panel Display UI to provide an extreme in-vehicle user experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field, and/or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of experience as a software application engineer.
- Hands-on experience in Android Application development and Android Studio.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Android platform, SDK, and emulator.
- Be familiar with software development lifecycle and process.
- Good practice on Java programming.
- Great team player, dedicated to the company, willing to take on challenging tasks.
- MS degree in Computer Science.
- In-depth knowledge of Android application and UI Framework development.
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms ,and software design.
- Know well about development tools, Jira, Gerrit and Git, etc.
- Proficiency in Java, C++, and Database.
- A creative curiosity, collaborative ethic, hardworking enthusiasm, and driving personal vision
- Excellent communication skills and team-working tendencies
- A penchant for multi-tasking and self-starting
- A genuine fascination for the Audio system development and a commitment to global change
Perks + Benefits:
- Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) option
- Relocation assistance / reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
Faraday Future is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.