Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
As the ADAS Software platform Engineer, you’ll be working with some of the industry’s brightest minds to bring up the most powerful autonomous driving platform. In this position, you will work closely with the Autonomous driving Framework/BSP and application teams, as well as partners to take the product from concept to product release while ensuring the highest level of quality for your deliverables. You must have in-depth expertise working with Linux. Basically, you’ll ensure to create innovative autonomous driving product; develop efficient and robust software for FF autonomous driving platform, framework, service, features; optimize performance, safety, and security of the autonomous driving software; be highly effective and thrive in a dynamic environment with multiple, changing priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field, and/or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience as an embedded software engineer
- Hands-on experience and good understanding in at least one of Self-Driving platforms, including but not limited to ROS/ROS2, Autoware, Apollo, AutoSAR Adaptive or NVIDIA DRIVE etc.
- Rich experience with C++/C and Linux development
- A wide range of experience with multiple threads, socket, design pattern
- Great team player, dedicated to the company, willing to take on challenging tasks
- Expertise in one or more areas of autonomous driving product
- Experience with simulation software, familiar with vehicle testing methodologies and process
- Knowledge of MISRA C/C++ rules, SOTIF and
- Experience with QNX development
- A diverse skillset including performance optimization, gdb debug, etc
- A penchant for multi-tasking and self-starting
Perks + Benefits:
- Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) option
- Relocation assistance / reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
Faraday Future is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.