Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
As a Senior UX/UI Designer , you will perform design, prototype, and deliver interactive user experience for all FF digital products. The role demands a high level of creativity and a never ending hunger for future design trends. You posses outstanding visual design and prototyping skills with an obsession for details and inspire stakeholders as well as other team members.
You will work as a core member of a multi-disciplinary team (internal, external and international) to bring innovative ideas and concepts to life with stunning designs. collaborate with product owners, designers, software developers and verification testers. Deliverables will include, design mockups, experience flows, prototyping, design presentations, production of visual assets, process design and development, and follow up for proper implementation. Doing so you will lead the design process from early concept development to implementation into production vehicles.
- Develop pixel perfect comps and assets for all digital products
- Create and influence decisions that implement a design language that is consistent throughout the FF UI Toolkit (in-car, mobile, web, in-store, and more)
- Ensures both cross-functional alignment and also multiple design team alignment to the experience vision
- Constantly measures how designs are performing and iterates to improve experiences. Influences team roadmaps to include experience improvements when opportunities arise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, web design, interaction design, UI/UX Design, HCI or evidence of exceptional design ability
- 4+ years’ demonstrated work experience creating, implementing and advocating for world-class experiences for mobile, web, TV or other digital devices.
- Must be proficient and highly skilled in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other design tools
- Ability to prototype in Principle, Flinto, Framer or other prototyping tools is a must
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces, must be team player
- Experience in Automotive industry is a plus
- Have an ability to resolve and remove roadblocks to help teams deliver on necessary outcomes and avoid churn
- Experience mentoring designers
Perks + Benefits:
- Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
Faraday Future is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status